Trafford Meet

Guest cheshireglanza

I wouldnt mind dave but my cars in bits at the min, idrees has my front lip to take a mold then my side skirts are geting took off and sent to. its geting ready to be sprayed for the shows/meets this year so it should be looking good :)

i hope to meet you all very soon :p

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe next one^^^^ if ther is another 1 wich im sure ther will be

Hi Luke mate, i will definately be organising alot more meets in the local area so you will defo have to take the trip up here again :)

Just been asked by mark who is hospital only just woke up from his op, the first thing he thinks of is the meet lol anyway :

this is a JAP CAR meet only!

I'm back already, a little bit dosed up at the moment from the operation but back none the less.

This meet is purely for Jap cars but if you guys want me to then next time we have a range of cars invited to our UKSC meets i will invite clubs of your choosing if you would like?

Markoos

Just a heads up for people not familiar with the trafford centre, the place isnt actually in the trafford centre grounds as such, just keep around the outside of the centre and look for asda / costco and the car park is there.

I got well lost first time and spent half hour stuck with traffic going through the trafford centre.

Guest cheshireglanza
Cant wait for this, so glad no-one noticed my car that i posted a pic up of !! :thumbsup:

i noticed it lol cause it was on piston heads while back

shib are you meeting me and some other guys coming from chester to convo to meet

i noticed it lol cause it was on piston heads while back

shib are you meeting me and some other guys coming from chester to convo to meet

Erm, No idea mate, Im just convoyin down with a few lads from Bradford, I dont even know the way there myself loool!!

Also, Markoos, if you could pm us your mobile num incase we get lost. lol.