Turbo Boost Off?

Nahhh mbc donst go where u have pictured.

On the actual turbo there is a vac line coming out, its near the outlet, thats your boost source feed connect that up.

Then on the actuator there is 2 vac lines if your running a standard actuator, top lines goes to the other end of the mbc. if your still running standard actuator leave the bottom vac line venting.

According to Vpower that is correct :S

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....25097&st=50

fuckin hell lol i was just about to go out and cut them pipes

:S

by the way i am confused big time now lol and can't do it anymore:S

might sound a bit harsh but if you cant afford to run it and your not grown up enough to be able to drive sensibly then sell it and get something else that you can afford and that you wont drive fast.

might sound a bit harsh but if you cant afford to run it and your not grown up enough to be able to drive sensibly then sell it and get something else that you can afford and that you wont drive fast.

No thanks :)

:)

Exactly and you can't help your self when you have a young boy in a frenchy next to you at the lights or mostly a buisness man in their 1.9tdi passats lol

You just have to show them that it's not what it looks like. (i'm mostly in the slow lane at the lights.

:)

Exactly and you can't help your self when you have a young boy in a frenchy next to you at the lights or mostly a buisness man in their 1.9tdi passats lol

You just have to show them that it's not what it looks like. (i'm mostly in the slow lane at the lights.

grow up and dont drive like a cock is always an option though. will save you money and possibly peoples lives.

grow up and dont drive like a cock is always an option though. will save you money and possibly peoples lives.

Mate, i'm not allways redlining it OK? I'm 100% sure i drive slower then you on a day to day bases and on some occasions i race with the fools who think they can outpower Glanza at lights.

Mate, i'm not allways redlining it OK? I'm 100% sure i drive slower then you on a day to day bases and on some occasions i race with the fools who think they can outpower Glanza at lights.

i just think this thread is stupid and pointless.

ive been on this site for years and consider myself a true starlet entuisiast, i stoped using the site for a while because i just wasnt liking the scene anymore. ive started to come back to try and help share a bit of technical knowlegde were i can. but threads like this reassure me that the starlet scene has gone drastically down hill and im right to consider selling as the glanza just dont represent what it used to.

its a bit dissapointing when you click on a thread that you feel you may be able to answer but only to find that the thread is about a lack of self control and a lack of research done before buying the car.

if you dont always red line it or boost it every where, then doesnt that make the boost presure the turbo is running irrelevent?

and if your answer to that is that if your boost is still high you will get tempted to boot it around and race off at lights. then revert back to my first post in this thread and answer it with something better than no thanks.

and yes at times when its safe to do so and its not in a dangerous situation i do release all 200bhp of my glanza and watch the fuel guage go down, thats what i built it for. the difference is i dont complain about the fuel consumption!

some of these posts i just do not understand :S

i'm agreeing with keirz - i've not been on here that long, but it doesn't take a genius to work out the difference between self control and fueling.

i can certainly get decent fuel economy in my ep91, its got 235BHP with the TD04 and everything else to boot, but i got 390miles to my last full tank, with a light right foot i'll admit, but not every mile was done like that.

Obviously when you boot it, that'll change the amount of fuel being injected and thus exhaust gases being used for centrifugal force etc etc.

Drive sensibly lads and keep the mental driving for the track, or one day you will come a cropper :)

well if your doing about 130miles on 20pound sounds about right does it hit fuel cut when its like doing about 110mph if it does that says you havnt got a conveter on there but then again you could have a sld on there if it where kiloimeaters it would be like 200 odd

^^ :lol: i won't sell it lol the first sine of truble and people shit them selfs :p

i find theys cars a pice of piss to work on, also not that hard to modifiy if you do you research

im not geting a you xps420 its just soon as people hit fuel cut thats it there selling up lol

or cant keep there foot off the excelerator pedal :p