• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

something needs to be done with the laws on killing folk. especially like that. if a person or people kill someone they should be killed. no point wasting our space , money and air on this planet.

Due to personal feelings and things that have happened i totally agree with this.

My big brother was murdered 17yrs ago on the 31st of this month, he was only 9 yrs old (i was 5) the guy that done it was 19 and i tell u if u gave me half an hour with the bas**rd that done it i wont even tell u what id do!!! :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Those 3 'men' are vile. Just slot 'em, what's the point? Human rights, yeah, what about the rights of the poor fucker they killed. Pfft.

I don't think videos like this should be taken down though, people are molly-coddled enough as it is, unfortunately this is the real world and it happens. I think it's wrong that they're so freely available, however.

My thoughts go out to the family.

Turner

i seen about 2 or 3 seconds of the murder video before i had to turn away, some guy in my college class found it funny...he was the only one that did, feel like hitting him over the head with a hammer a few times and see how funny he finds it!!