• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just checkd the 3guys 1 hammer and i just have this to say....it has made me so fuckin angry!fuckin cowards killin a guy like that,poor poor man.am disgusted.

Think I have seen that awsell :)

1 man 1 jar is far far far worse!!!!!

2girls 1 cup is ice cream! if i was there i would have had a lick myself!

Agreed - and this video is so old, Rick took my 2girls1cup virginity like 2 years ago....now there's 1 man 1 jar, which is luls, and 2 men 1 horse, and Eel Soup....its all about the eel soup :)

dude,u seen it cumin out of her dirty sphincter!!lmao :thumbsup:

yes,but she could! & im cetain she did! put the ice cream up there beforehand! large syringe? hosepipe? have you seen dirty sancez? they put beer up there arse via a hose pipe then fart it out all over joyce's face!

Theres some fucked up stuff on the net, made my stomach turn ^^^

the hammer one...what goes around comes around that poor man, my heart goes to him the guys who did that are sick, weak and cowardly (even says they picked out people who clouldn`t defend them selves.... :thumbsup: )

Theres some fucked up stuff on the net, made my stomach turn ^^^

the hammer one...what goes around comes around that poor man, my heart goes to him the guys who did that are sick, weak and cowardly (even says they picked out people who clouldn`t defend them selves.... :thumbsup: )

really sucks what they did to that guy though, makes me allmost wanna cry :'( (seriously) I feel sorry for that dude, what makes it worse is, he was alive aswell for a fair bit of it. Fucking Wankers, they deserve to be punished by the victims family in a similar manner! As for the boys parents, they should be hammered in the face as well B)B)