• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really sucks what they did to that guy though, makes me allmost wanna cry :'( (seriously) I feel sorry for that dude, what makes it worse is, he was alive aswell for a fair bit of it. Fucking Wankers, they deserve to be punished by the victims family in a similar manner! As for the boys parents, they should be hammered in the face as well :thumbsup:B)

same here mate!i honestly felt like cryin to but with rage to the cunts and sorro for the victim.stabn him with the screwdriver as if he was nuthin.il tel u sumthin boys if i eva had the chance to meet these guys,id do ALOT worse.they deserve the worst possible torture.

WARNING TO ALL;

DO NOT SEARCH FOR IT, EXTREMELY, HIGHLY DISTURBING!!

yea gotta be honest 2 girls 1 cup, eel soup, 1 guy 1 jar etc do nothing whatsoever to me, don't make me feel sick or anything...

...but the 3 guys 1 hammer vid just doesn't need to exist (much like the people in it), its just shows how sick and depraved people can be, death is too good for those people - i love my grim horrors but you know they aren't real - Phil don't watch, to show that little respect for human life doesn't bare thinking about

I didn't watch it all, not for feeling sick, but just for not needing those images in my head

This is an English translation of what the killers are saying:

“Hold on, hold on. Be neater, fuck!” likely saying that to watch out for the blood.

*Laughing*

“Hold on, hold on, hold on, don’t hit him, don’t hit him. Watch him…” the rest of the sentence is indistinct, but he’s likely telling the guy to watch for the blood as he’s zooming in to capture the close up

The following audio is unclear.

[After the screwdriver stabbing]

“What? With what?” as the cameraman responds to the boy who stabs the victim

“What, he’s still alive?” says the guy stabbing the victim

“He’s still moving his arms after I ripped up his intestines” the cameraman muffles indistinctly

“He’s having a fucked up day” says the stabbing guy after he’d stepped on his stomach.

[More muffled talk as he proceeds to stab him in the eyes with the screwdriver]

“Get over here fast. Kill him already.”

“What?” says the stabber

“Kill him already.”

“I already put the hammer back. He’s already dead.”

“I poked out his eyes and he’s still not dead” says the cameraman

“Get the knife” cameraman continues

*Proceeds to bludgeon him then interrupts by saying something indistinct*

“More, more” cameraman telling the other guy to keep bludgeoning him to make sure he’s dead

“Hold on, hold on”

*They start walking back to the car*

More muffled talk from the blond killer

“Wash your hands” cameraman says and tells him to spray cleaning chemical on the hammer

“I’ll hold it”

*Muffled talk from the guy washing the hammer*

*More muffled talk from the guy washing his face and walking back from his car*

“I stuck the screwdriver in his brain” says the camera man

*Muffled talk from the guy washing his hands*

“I got him in the nose from his eye” or something along those lines

“I don’t understand how he was alive? I felt his brain” says the camera man

“I was holding the screw driver like this *muffled/don’t understand*”

Before the video ends the blond guy says “Alright, let’s get a picture”

enough said.

what happen to the guys in the video? I've settled for just calling them guys because there are no words to describe the feelings for them.

something needs to be done with the laws on killing folk. especially like that. if a person or people kill someone they should be killed. no point wasting our space , money and air on this planet.

the fact that theres a video on the internet of it just makes it even worse. not bad enough to kill someone but felt so good about it to post a video. family members of the victim are always gonna know its there.

They got jailed. Hang on, I'll try and find the wiki article.

EDIT: Found it. They killed quite a few people. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs

To read about the murder in question in 3guys 1hammer, scroll down to The Victim In The Video. Sickening. The guy was recovering from throat cancer, had a near miss with death 16 years earlier, only to be killed by 3 cunts. He was only going to see his fucking grandkid.

i've just read that whole article.

naturally there is a curiosity to find and watch it like the reporter from the Times, but the small quote from her alone is enough evn by itself to make me not go looking for it, i dont think i'd ever be able to erase it from my mind, and would feel strangley guilty for watching it.

Phil.

Stuff like this doesnt bother me, yeah it's fully disgusting but you can look back and laugh about it, it's stuff like murder and execution videos i cant watch...

mate r u fckin serious??!!the poor guy IS murdered AND executed!!!BRUTALLY might i add!

and like a couple of otha boys,i too felt like sumthin died inside me.i felt terrible for hours afta i seen only a min of it.

i would actually pay money to b given half an hour with each of these poor excuses of "human beings"!

id keep them alive for as long as humanly possible while torturing them to giv them a small taste of wot that poor grandad went thru.

i think this topic shud b shut down in respect to the victims and prevent more people bein affected by such a terrible crime!

mate r u fckin serious??!!the poor guy IS murdered AND executed!!!BRUTALLY might i add!

and like a couple of otha boys,i too felt like sumthin died inside me.i felt terrible for hours afta i seen only a min of it.

i would actually pay money to b given half an hour with each of these poor excuses of "human beings"!

id keep them alive for as long as humanly possible while torturing them to giv them a small taste of wot that poor grandad went thru.

i think this topic shud b shut down in respect to the victims and prevent more people bein affected by such a terrible crime!

think he meant he can watch the shittib etc but not the murder because im guessin thats what the are u serious bits about but i do agree that this should be shut down or at least back to just the mingin videos and no death and have a mod delete the hammer related posts.

im in no position to make rules but how about no death vids ever ??? B)

stick to some good clean shittin :thumbsup:

Can't believe people are linking all these sick sites, the people who host these sick sites are lame. Couldn't come up with a decent business. The more you search them the more they make and more popular they become. Use your brains.

I aint gonna watch these vids of death, I remember one years ago, and it was disgusting. I don't have any interest in seeing someone die, let alone like that. It's disrespectful and the more who watch it, the more they achived what they want. It's disrespectful to watch.

Reading that above was enough. It angers me.

I'm not on about sick sites like the poo one, I mean ones about death and mutilation.

There has got to be a way to report these death video's

to get them removed from the internet.

You only need someone twisted in the head to watch them

the videos can give them ideas to do something along the same lines

commit more crimes.

Where's the internet cops !!!

I have not seen the hammer clip ,

But i get the idea thats its very disturbing.

Guest ep82_girl

i see the hammer one well bout 3mins of it and i couldnt watch anymore. to see an innocent person murdered like that just made me wanna cry :rolleyes: its horrible as he was alive through most of the pain.

the people involved should be killed in the same way. way the hell would you wanna do that to another human bein its beyond sick

xxx

I agree with what Gaz said too, the majority of those death vids i wont even watch out of curiosity, just imagine knowing the victim and knowing that people all over the world were watching the video and spreading it around the internet, it really is horrible..

Unfortunately there's no way of stopping the spread, once they get online then what's done is done.

Reminds me of that cliff diving accident, a lad i know posted it on Facebook and was like ''LMFAO luk at his fce propa funny i swer wen e trys 2 spk'', that really got me angry to be fair, but that's life..