Right im posting this just to remind everyone to keep there car's locked, and in a safe place (up drive or in a garage over night)

As the other night my old man's skyline was broken into :p and they have nicked the greddy e-01 Boost controller, Luckerly they have removed it gently and havn't damaged the dashboard were it was fitted, they've ripped the wire's out of the unit instead of cutting them so it's ruined anyway but it wasn't a cheap unit when he purchased it a few years ago,

They havn't damaged the car at all getting into it thank god and were not sure why, but they didn't nick anything else not even the Cd player and the facia plate was on it at the time :S

I know it is very un-likely on here but if anyone come's across a sale thread on here, another forum or ebay for a Damaged boost controller (Greddy Profec E-01 boost controller) Please pm me

As my dad is going Nut's and keeps saying if he see's anyone tampering with his car again he is going to stab them :lol: lol

So i thought i would just Give this as a warning to people to keep there car's in a safe place when parked up over night as we live in a quite area so it show's it can happen to anyone and Especially as it's xmas time people are going to nick valuable things to get money over xmas!

Anyway please pm me if you see anything Cheers People ! :p

Im not to sure if it is long gone, As we've come to the conclusion it has to be someone local, as my dad Very Very rarely drive's it and the only way anyone would have known it was in there is by seeing him out and about or they've seen it parked up round town before and found out were we live, as they obviously only wanted the boost controller and that is it, they didn't nick anything else and didnt attempt to nick the car itself,

My dad know's quite a few dodgy dealer's round herne bay that know everyone in the town, so he has told them to keep an ear out if anyone try's selling them a boost controller, and there very good friends with my dad,

My dad is also going around looking closely at people car's now to see if they all of a sudden get the same boost controller on there dash, as if they repair it and put it in the car it is going to have to be held together with tape as they've ruined it,

My dad is hunting them down, we are just abit concerned now incase they come back and decide to key it as he has got an expensive spray job done on it, and we cannot put it further up the drive as his other car is up there,

The police have come and taken finger prints and everything so they may find something, i doubt it tho as this is the police we are talking about haha,

My dad is just anoyed as he has never had anything to himself as he works works works, and he got the skyline and has spent an absulote bomb on it and it really pisses him off when people mess around with them,

Im bound to hear someone bragging about it down the sea front as im putting money down it is someone from down the sea front haha

im sorry to hear that.. chances are its gone.

thats what i did not like about the e01 is it is open to all the eliments like that.

just searched for bout 10-15mins on ebay for it mate,but no damaged greddy boost controllers,just all brand new units!sorry dude!

all the ends of the wire's you can tell were they have been soldered to the board inside the unit, so they won't beable to tell were the wire's go or anything,

and thats what my dad said, that he reckons they thought it was a satnav, he has always been a bit worried of it though, as it was mounted on the dashboard, i dunno how much are they anyway about £400 im guessing, it was £580incl Fitting when he got it first of all :lol:

Sorry to hear that dude, seems a bit dodgy i must say!

They may be back for other bits if they got into the car so easily without damging it. Im sure your on the case now but time to beef up security.

This is one thing that really has me worried about my project. I mean i have no doors, roof, windscreen etc etc anybody could just walk up and have off with bits. Im thinking about getting a clifford alarm but without the internal sensors as they will be useless but how good will that be. If only there wasn't so many twats abaout..... :lol:

cheers for all the reply's people, we've put a camera up, security light bins beside the doors so they will make loads of noise and 2 boards of wood either side of car with loads of 6" nails in so if they climb over the bins there going to stand on nails that will hopefully go straight through there foot