Happy New Year Uksc

Nah he has different rims, he don't have a sunstrip and no toys hehe :) i saw that white glanza coming back from Bracknell,i was in my mates clio sport though at that time lol. I see a black GT with black/red rims too around. Iam good, not out tonight u?

oh i see, haven't seen the cars close up though. I'm sure he doesn't have toys on his dash though lol. I don't see any GTs or Glanzas around aldershot. Apart from you lol(rarely). I just came from work at 12.30 i got home. :S

well i have mondays off, so i'll be back at college on the 5th. First lesson starts at 13.30 with michelle :) fucking bitch i hate here) No problem about editing, i can understand my mistake lol

i went into weatherspoons and asked for a Black Sambuca they said they had none left but they had White, chilli and something else so i said aahh fuck it chilli will do, it taste exactly the same as normal sambuca but leaves your throat burning haha