Weird Noise Under Bonnet?

just changed the headunit in my car, used a wiring harness from ebay, put it all in turned key, made a little noise, the headunit never worked??? dunno y? probs because it was a shit harness. but now when you turn the key two clicks (not so it fires) after about 3 seconds, it makes a wierd electrical noise for a second, opend the bonnet and it sounds like its coming from the left hand side of the engine bay? any ideas? have i blown a fuse in something???

to be honest, ive never just turned it over two clicks with firing the engine so nope,lol. bit pissed off the headunits not fucking working, dont understand why the wiring harness wouldnt work? must just be because its shit, finding it very dificult to find a alpine one though, :) halfords are beign useles.. and theres no genuine ones on ebay, cant find anythign on alpine website or google?

will do, the interior light isnt working either now, also on the fuse box in the footwell.

if you think of it as a grid

abc

b is ment to have a 5amp fuse in it, 8 is empty. theres no fuse in b. ill obevoeusly put one in now but i wonder why it didnt have one in the first place?