• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dont get me started about the weather :)

my gt is in the garage its ready for its mot but can't take it as the block is forzen water pump was frozen solid snapping the alternator belt and the thermostat was just a block of ice i now have to wait on the fucking thing thawing out which could take a long time with the current weather, and to be honest with yous i'm getting pissed off with the thing spent a fortune on it in the past 2 years i'm getting very close to getting it on road and selling it.

colin.

my boss never even started his, when water freezes it expands!! hope its ok though. Boss only noticed few weeks later when he did run it and it chuffed loads of steam out of the zorts.

Cool Pics of the Snow.

I'm down in Bournemouth and haven't had any.

I'm sure you guys will hate me for saying this but I want it to snow!!! :)

Send it down here...Please!

Claire x

We got none either !

I want some snow too LOL

Had some fun in the last lot of snow & that was only an inch thick.

my boss never even started his, when water freezes it expands!! hope its ok though. Boss only noticed few weeks later when he did run it and it chuffed loads of steam out of the zorts.

no its ok, can't see how your boss's would've done that damage without him running it (think he's telling you fibs lol) as thats the point in core plugs when if theres no anti-freeze in the system as you said it freezes and expands pushing out the core plugs if it needs to to expand.

but i've pulled the water pump and hoses off and unfroze them just need to wait and thaw it out, as if i chance running hot water through it that could crack the head and block, so i've got an even further wait now.