Cheshireglanza Build

Guest cheshireglanza

Guest cheshireglanza

already on it micky boy get payed tomo and my full months wage going into it this slag will be at manchester meet,just waiting on price from one garage before i book it in and a member off here to pm me back bout his td04 so i can buy it and pick it up

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

already on it micky boy get payed tomo and my full months wage going into it this slag will be at manchester meet,just waiting on price from one garage before i book it in and a member off here to pm me back bout his td04 so i can buy it and pick it up

Good lad hope everything gos well for you mate they say things come in three,s thats the third thing so lets hope its the last :mellow:

What gasket did it pop? HG ?

It ain't gonna need a full rebuild because of that, or something else wad drastically wrong?

Have you had the sump/head off to check it had the bits they said iniside ?

Good luck with the new build :mellow:

Guest cheshireglanza
Ah right.. You gonna reuse the rods etc then.. As there ain't gonna be anything wrong with em..? That'll save you a bit of £

yes dude any bits i can save from the old engine are getting used with td04l kit from ep82 fit my car or are the mani diff

fuckin hell mate this is so bad, if you need any help with anything just tell me and ill pop round! myn needs new stem seals which im pissed off about because ive had to get new headgasket etc this should really have been stated when i bought it as its kicking out so much smoke you can miss it.

Guest cheshireglanza
God, you must have more money that Bill Gates :lol:

lol i wish dude sold my old turbo and few other bits to raise some cash

@dan think the varis bonnet looks better on mine :lol: