Cheshireglanza Build

Guest cheshireglanza

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes mate its forged i no the garage that did it

Cool!

it's just that some people will lie about internals as it's not something you generally look at when viewing a car.

glad you know it is what it is though :D

what's the plans then?

Guest cheshireglanza

plans so far get the turbo setup sorted

i have found roll cage,bucket seats and belts which i will be buying on 5th off feb strip it out get this beast on a track :D

yes mate its forged i no the garage that did it

I'd have it apart to check.. Seeing as they've said they've used wiesco rods.. (which I'm 99% sure they don't made for ftes), aswell as the mention of an updated oil pump.. Once again, which as far as I'm aware, no one makes em for 4e's.. And finally if someone who's built a forgie has used copper pipes for an oil feed, I'd be slightly concerned...

Car looks nice tho ! :D

Guest cheshireglanza
Really feeling for you n mark, two decent engines down the pan because of someone elses mistake..... :mellow:

What gaskets were they??

i been told by my garage whats left off the gasket looks like they got cheap gaskets that looked like they were made from card board box

Guest cheshireglanza
Foooooookin gutted for you mate, really wanted to see this at the manc meet. Always did seem a bit dodgy the forgedness of this motor though.

What are your plans now?

after i stopped kicking the car :mellow: i rang round few garages to get price for rebuild but its not looking cheap so this baby maybe in breakers yard in the coming days

Guest cheshireglanza
I'd have it apart to check.. Seeing as they've said they've used wiesco rods.. (which I'm 99% sure they don't made for ftes), aswell as the mention of an updated oil pump.. Once again, which as far as I'm aware, no one makes em for 4e's.. And finally if someone who's built a forgie has used copper pipes for an oil feed, I'd be slightly concerned...

Car looks nice tho ! :mellow:

there scat rods dude i posted up wrong got the paypal bill to prove

Fuck sake mate is anything going right for you babe :wub: keep your chin up mate dont give up now you have tryed your best to get that fucking car so dont let other peoples mistakes get to you now just take a deep breath save up a bit of coin and get it sorted then it will be all good :mellow: