Cheshireglanza Build

Guest cheshireglanza

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheshireglanza

took the turbo off this baby yesterday and what can i say its shit the oil feed was made up from pipes you would use in your house on your heating,he's made his own water feed to the mani is shit,the decat i would love to no who made it why spent so much to forge a glanza then put shit turbo kit on it :D

took the turbo off this baby yesterday and what can i say its shit the oil feed was made up from pipes you would use in your house on your heating,he's made his own water feed to the mani is shit,the decat i would love to no who made it why spent so much to forge a glanza then put shit turbo kit on it :D

is it definitely forged?? i.e have you seen for yourself the forged parts fitted?

Guest cheshireglanza
I agree about the turbo, when I the copper pipes I was shocked! Will be sorted once you've got a new turbo though dude. :D

the lad must have loved diy cooper pipes :D what brain wave would make you fit cooper pipes to it