Cheshireglanza Build

Guest cheshireglanza

Guest cheshireglanza

ok guys update for tonight is took heat wrap off mani i bought off other member the mani has been welded to fuc## cracks all over it when i was told by member off here that it was fine on there car

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutted mate do you not have ct9 setup to put on for now till you sort out the td04 stuff, serious though well gutted for you i know you spent loads of time and money on the forged one now!

can name and shame me if you like i have nothing to hide, ive been honest with you, and it was fine on my car worked no problem at all and i have no idea how bad the welding is because i never looked at it seen as it was wrapped back up after they had done the work

the place i have my work done loads of people around here go to as he does welding for a living so trusted him with what he was doing, told you about the turbo aswell having a bit of play in it and slightly smoking, it was in my for sale thread.

you could have checked it all before you bought it, but thats why i was selling it cheap because i know its not perfect and it would have needed some attention eventually

i bought my turbo kit for just under 700quid and a couple of weeks later the external wastegate snapped off the manifold, i didn't go moaning back to the seller as shit happens nowt can be done about it, same with my 2nd car ive had that 6 weeks and the belt has come off was lucky it didn't damage the engine but it still because me just over 350quid, things cant be helped

i dont want any arguements and people that know me know im an honest person so wouldn't go ripping people off, i cant see why you have had trouble fitting it for a start as you can see from the pic i added a few posts ago it fitted on mine and it had been working no probs must have been on atleast 3years as it was on when i bought the car, only reason i swapped it for my latest manifold was because it looked like it would flow better so was hopeing it might give me better gains but to be honest ive had nothing but trouble with it so far and wish i had kept the other one on (that i sold you)

anyway hope you get it sorted soon and sorry that you think i wasn't being honest with you

Guest cheshireglanza

^^ dude i no it was smoking thats not the prob the guy who welded this mani needs to learn how to weld :thumbsup:

im putting pics up soon maybe tomo soon has i get my lead for my phone to show you that the mani not lining up correct :)

okie dokie no probs, aslong as you and eveyone else know that im a genuine person and hate people ripping others off so i wouldn't do it myself to anyone else

it would be good to look at the welds to be honnest because if its as bad as you say then i wont be going back there anymore, unless he didn't do it neat because he knew it would be covered up? depends what you mean by a bad weld, we shall see when you get the piccys up :thumbsup:

Guest cheshireglanza

more pics thorpy mani pics still to come a before and after pic soon has nick has re-welded it and if you would like to confirm with nick at td that the mani is fucked with weld then drop him pm casue he laughed at it when he seen the weld :thumbsup:

DSC00092.jpg

DSC00091.jpg

DSC00093.jpg

DSC00094.jpg

Nice build thread mate, got the TD04 kit stripped down now and found afew problem areas so will have them sorted for you dude, just a quick question who has built the engine last time? and how many miles has it done since then?

I'll explain everything we have done when you collect it friday mate :harhar:

Kind Regards,

Nick Jones

Tuning Developments LTD

TuningDevelopments@Hotmail.com

www.TuningDevelopments.co.uk

Guest cheshireglanza

here we go guys bought turbo kit off thorpy the mani was heat wrapped when i picked it up i took his word for it that it was fine and fitted it to my car payed £370for it after fitting it to the car it was still blowning cut the heat wrap off to find pics below and last bolt dont line up what a waste off money so im looking into what i can do bout it has i have pm saying that mani is fine and it will fit my car it would be ok if he could text me back and sort some thing out :p

post-5086-1265488388_thumb.jpg

post-5086-1265488402_thumb.jpg

post-5086-1265488414_thumb.jpg

Guest cheshireglanza
yer i got a intercooleroff here recently and its fucked cant belive people stich u up lik ethat ( joking lol is sweet )

lol had me on till seen end

guess who's getting varis front bumper next week :(