Glanza V Stainless Steel Dials

Hi Everyone,

Well i know quite a few pwople have been waiting on these and i finally recieved the first test set this morning. And all i can say is these look fantastic and the fitment is perfect!!!! There was a small issue with one of the cutouts on the speed gauge missing from the dial but this will be resolved on the other sets. This set will now be used as a DEMO set and will be on display at TGT.

There will be other designs available, like the rising sun version but i think these ones look imense! Unfortuantely i can't get the text to light up as the speedo just doesn't allow it but i still think they look good like this. Hopefully i can get the instructions done and online over the weekend then i will be ready to start taking orders from Monday!!!!

Anyway, enough talk here is a few taster pics.......they do fit perfectly, it looks like they don't in a few places but thats just because they haven't been stuck down yet.

17953_428197920472_587840472_10683676_4035906_n.jpg

17953_428197930472_587840472_10683677_3302411_n.jpg

17953_428197940472_587840472_10683678_4335327_n.jpg

17953_428197960472_587840472_10683679_6349239_n.jpg

17953_428197980472_587840472_10683680_2703679_n.jpg

Comments welcome people :p

Jason :p

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice :p

how much are they?

can you do na versions?

These will be slightly cheaper than the GT version as they are easier to prep and are in fact easier to fit, won't be more than £50 delivered. :p

Im not to sure about the N/A version, from the pics i have seen then needles are different. Don't they have a extra bit sticking out the other side of the needle? The problem is that these are designed to be fitted without removing the needles and they won't be able to slide over the n/a needles.

Jason

ah these are wicked i havent bothered with mine as i been told ther really fiddly to do lol

Thanks :p They are not too fiddly to do to be honest, as long as you have some common sense you will be fine. I will post fitting instructions up over the weekend so people can see what is involved. But to be honest stevie wonder could probably fit them :p

Are ones that go up to 110mph going to be available?

I have the speedo dial face for the 110mph version, the only problem is that i don't know how accurate it will fit?

The ones i have made are based on the original Toyota speedo so you can pretty much garantee that all there speedo's will be exactly the same. The 110mph version is an aftermarket one so i don't know if there are different versions/manufacturers. I can make a 110mph version that will fit exactly to the one i have here, however if its different to the 110mph speedo you have it may be slightly out. but yes, i can make a 110mph version :p

Some glanza S dials would be best for the N/A, wouldn`t think the needles were that different tho....they look the same on the outside :p

Anybody got a pic of the n/a glanza s dials???

The 110mph one i have was just off ebay didnt know there were mroe than one version available, but anyway good to hear you can make them, also can you not replace the yellow needles with somehing a bit more upto date?

Im sure the 110mph version i have is an ebay item also. What im saying is i don't know if there are different versions out there or how accurate they have been made? The toyota ones you know will be all the same. I will start work on the 110mph version now......

Thanks :p They are not too fiddly to do to be honest, as long as you have some common sense you will be fine. I will post fitting instructions up over the weekend so people can see what is involved. But to be honest stevie wonder could probably fit them :p

ah wicked mate cheers, are u selling them then??

Not fussed on the Toyota badge but yet again another great item!!!

Look forward to seeing them fitted :p

x2 the toyota badge is overkill imo.

ps

na dials with revcounter are built up the same

S dials look exactly the same just dont have the turbo lights and go up 110mph and 7k

would be wicked if you could do the S style rev gauge going to 9k and the speedo going to 180

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq115/cnewns/gauge1.jpg

Problem is these fit over the existing toyota dials. so i can't change the rev range etc They fit exactly over the existing dials with cutouts for the light to shine through. So if i did a S version they will just be exactly the same as the existing dials but in stainless steel.

x2 the toyota badge is overkill imo.

ps

na dials with revcounter are built up the same

You guys are probably right about the toyota badge, as these are the test set i can easily just remove it from the production sets. Will look alot more slick i guess. :p

Put me down for a set in auto

When they are ready

Thank you Jason

Auto set should be ready to roll on monday as well, with any luck :p Its just the cutouts for the gears that are different i think :p in the middle of the fuel/temp gauge right? if so should take me about 20 minutes to have the template made up.

Jason :p

I like very much jason :p i dont mind the toyota bage its not to bad but would be better with out it lol

i would be intrested in a set when you have finished makeing them :p

Looks like the Toyota badge is going then :D:D I will pay some money towards your set if you do want some as you helped me out with the logo's :p

would it be possible to get rid of the glanza/toyota badge bit and fill in the turbo light holes??

So they are just completely stainless? Yes, this can be done but every different variation i make needs a new template made that means more money. If its a one off set then the price will be more like £70 as it needs a seperate template. Thats why i am trying to find out what designs people want. Everytime someone wants a different deisng i need to pay for another master template to be made. :p