What Was Everyones First Car?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Black & White Nova 1.2 Carb with a bigger carb, reprofiled cam, larger straight through exhaust and better fueling and an agressive tune up! lol!

And the obligatory GTE Bodykit!!

My old man was a mechanic and we made it from my Nans old car which had only covered 40k in 11 years (she owned it from new)

Bought the car from her for £25

It was (possibly) the fastest 1.2 Nova i've ever seen! It had the 4 speed gearbox so would do 40 in 1st which was ace for racing people off the lights (as you do when you're 17!)

Miss that car a lot as it was so much fun - sold it for a good profit and the lad I sold it to binned it within 2 weeks :lol:

Steve

My first car is my Glanza, consider myself pretty lucky to have one as a first car. Did involve a couple years of saving though and not buying a moped etc. to throw away money on. It was either this or an EK4, no regret choosing the Glanza. :lol:

Guest cheshireglanza
I only passed my test a year ago :lol: so i havent had many cars my first car was a glanza then i sold that then got another glanza lol so I've had two glanzas in 1 year lol

haha mickboy im on my thrid glanza in 5 months while 2 glanza's one gt my first car was a saxo vtr

haha mickboy im on my thrid glanza in 5 months while 2 glanza's one gt my first car was a saxo vtr

lol thats cause you are a slut and like geting as much as you can lol i think your first white glanza was :lol: but you crashed it ;)