What Was Everyones First Car?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hilux d4d brand new thing, bought it for my job.

but my first real car was a 106 xsi, then another xsi, then another xsi, then a nova, then another xsi, then a 16v quicksilver, then another xsi. and now my ep82, and im selling it soon, and gunna buy another 106 for a run around. french at heart lol

myfirst car was an old mk3 1.1 fiesta. baught it from the car auctions the day i passed my test for 300 quid:D needles to say it fell apaart within 2 weeks but i still loved it. I've had loads of cars. my glanza has been my favourite then my mk2 xr2 that little car was great fun. got it off a customer of mines lol sorted him out with a living room carpet for his xr2 lol

4286063961a7396797473o.jpg

4286063961a7396797579o.jpg

rolled that into a park tho:( RIP

myfirst car was an old mk3 1.1 fiesta. baught it from the car auctions the day i passed my test for 300 quid:D needles to say it fell apaart within 2 weeks but i still loved it. I've had loads of cars. my glanza has been my favourite then my mk2 xr2 that little car was great fun. got it off a customer of mines lol sorted him out with a living room carpet for his xr2 lol

4286063961a7396797473o.jpg

4286063961a7396797579o.jpg

rolled that into a park tho:( RIP

SUZUKI SWIFT 1.3 GTI

a shed of a mark one CRX 1.6 16v in silver ended up making a computer chiar out of the passenger seat and scraping it as it had holes everywere (posh colender) i,ll add pictures when i find them

a had a red 1987 mark 2 fiesta 1.1 auto got it off an old lady for £40 with 32000 miles from new and garaged was mint apart from a ding on passenger door then bought and xr2 for £100 with rs turbo recaros and rs1800 wheels on it and swapped everything around apart from engine. no pics of it but sounded minted with the ashley comp exhaust on it and dropped 60mm. miss it to death! then and my 1.3 honda civic eg model which i bought as cat c write off done all work to it myself. then import a toyota 1992 levin gt apex ae101 1.6 20v with toms front bumper, GAB shocks and springs all round(highly recommend) kakimoto r exhaust full system, momo steerin wheel, toms gear knob (which is in glanza) hks mushroom filter and had 16" advan sa3r wheels (which are on misses motor.lol). then a rated polo lets not talk about tht then bought my subaru impreza wrx 1995 with gab coilovers, advan rg11, 3" decat exhaust from turbo back, tints, drilled and grooved disks all round, genuine sti 6 rear spoiler, jun front lip, stage 1 excdy race clutch, hks ssqbov and z4 ecu still hav this goin up for sale thou and now glanza. also wee pic of misses motor at bottom.

civic.jpg

levin.jpg

levin3.jpg

levin4.jpg

levin5.jpg

scooby.jpg

scooby3.jpg

scooby2.jpg

glanza.jpg

SNC00196.jpg

Loved My golf to bits use to wash/polish it evrey 2 days lol. Was my first car, sold it in order to get a auto starlet. And came across the glanza ;)

009hl.jpg

ph61.jpg

ph63.jpg

:lol: Sad to see it's be wrote off or sent abroad since it's no longer in the DVLA database. Sold it in november so lol if it's wrote off

peugeot 106 quicksilver

1.4 8v 75 bhp :lol:

i stil have the car but its an on going project..engine is striped aswel as interior..il be puting a 106 gti engine in it or with my mates help a 206 2.0 gti 180bhp engine(quite abit of work though)

heres a photo when i got it...02082008510.jpg">

heres a photo after some gti alloys,french plates,blue sidelights and some color coding under bonnet

LGIM0109.jpg">

then some black 205 1.6gti alloys...(refurbed them myself ;) was well chufed lol)

LGIM0007j.jpg">P191008_170102.jpg">

a photo of sum progress...

12082009120.jpg">

1.2 Vauxhall Corsa B - Flat out at 98mph was truly out of this world, i took a scooby once it was doing 40mph and i flew past!

and then

1.3 Suzuki swift - was actually pretty nippy did like it but had to sell so i can get a starlet lol

a shed of a mark one CRX 1.6 16v in silver ended up making a computer chiar out of the passenger seat and scraping it as it had holes everywere (posh colender) i,ll add pictures when i find them

frountsideRH.jpg

Image21.jpg

as promised