Playing With A 30k Focus Rs

I Don't think your lying =] i just think he wasnt fully going for it, and you wern't to know that either. He may have remained in 3rd on the roundabout whilst you cocked down into second etc.

also, to an extent it's down the driver, but not in an auto against such a higher powered motor.

A hard driven RS would destroy a hard driven 4efte :lol:

no my friend 2.5 turbo i believe, and mine is standard, from 35-75mph there was no difference at all.

im pretty sure from 75 onwards he would have pass but up untill then no chance. well he does have a 2.5 turbo with 300bhp.

One of my mate has a focus like this and they aint that great, when ihad my glanza and it was standard he was behind me all the way up till about 85/90mph so personally i believe u lol

its great tho that u get an advantage up until that point considering the engine size difference :lol:

i beleave you as i raced a 230bhp redtop turbo astsa gsi turbo he couldnt get away or i couldnt pull on him 2 car lenths away all the way down the by pass and my sisters astra vxr aint much differnce up to about 80 odd but then the true talk of her motor kicks in all goes flying pass but i recon i could do a corsa vxr

I kept up with a Lambo in my 211bhp GT, no bullshit. :lol:

(I'm actually being serious, he only got one car gap on me)

idrees i believe u when tayyib was at my house delivering the bonnet ect...he mentiond that to me

my mate also got a run in it and he said its the fastest thing hes ever been in :D

he said lauchen is just siikkk!!! lol

Boy in the RS would probebly have been driving with 1 hand and trying to find a cd/pair his bluetooth LOL. Then looked up and said "check that wee thing struggling to get away" :lol::D

And a car length aint "really" keeping up. Keeping up is when your pretty much touching the back of him :D

hahaha brilliant lol

they arnt that spectacular performance wise tbh for 30k this months editon of evo has a road test between it, the leon cupra r,

a quater mile time of 14.5 seconds is nothing to write home about for a 30k car with 300 brake.

putting that into perspective a lightly boosted ep or a standard integra type r will do that all day everyday.

plus second gear in an auto is a great gear, as its so long goin up to 80, its great for sprinting out of 40 zones and kicking down for overtaking. the biggest thing i miss about driving an auto turbo starlet(had 2)

it sounds like the guy started closing just before that gear was out(i can picture it),

maybe he caught him napping or the guy was in 3rd when he should have been in second or what not but it doesent sound totaly daft and i could believe it.

i think this was the case, just before changing into 3rd gear is when the rs was closing down.

and yes he was trying his hardest to keep up, may of exited the roundabout in 3rd gear, ill never no?

but in all very happy, he didnt seem as though he was too happy about it lol would you in a 30k rs lol

Ehh....lolz. How is that even, when he's 2 CAR LENGTHS INFRONT ??? :p:D:wub:

I know what he means.

Its even if you can gain on them or they cant gain on you NO matter how many car lenghths are between you to start with :o