oli's ep91 thread

right first couple of weeks progress just been done at weekends pretty much both days but these pics are from last weekend

rear seats out with some toolage

02092006175.jpg

empty rear

02092006172.jpg

evil evil wires how dare they just be there not doing anything using up weight ;)

02092006174.jpg

they there are again, by the way under where that bit of trim is where the black spots are has all been steam cleaned both sides

02092006173.jpg

centre console

02092006176.jpg

AAYYYEEE extremely shiney after a polish and extra gloss protection

03092006181.jpg

and one of all of her

03092006183.jpg

check out the reflection ;) pretty much the whole car has been steam cleaned whatever i could use it on really get it uber clean, sorry about all the pics but let us know, got a few plans but all will be known soon ;)

pics are a bit big dont know how to resize them sorry if one of the mods would kindly do it or tell me how to il change it

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To resize the pics go on photobucket then go to edit and you can resize them rotate or do watever you want with them

Cars looks really shiny mate where is Richs custom bumper? Also please dont tease me with pics of the rev counter because Rich knows how much i want it ;) lol

Cant wait to hear what you got planned ;)

hey dude.

BLOODY HELL!!! your stripping her back a long way!!! ;)

thats what i always wanted to do. nice one!

@sparky, ive still got the custom bumper... when i have some spare cash im gonna try and get some copys made.

Rich.

• 1 month later...

update of what i done yesterday

i decided that the stickers were to come off to go for what i wanted and to make it my own so they did

07102006216.jpg

07102006218.jpg

also put the orange lenses on thanks to 206wasstarletpower, thanks mate they'l be on there way this week

a clean

07102006219.jpg

doesnt look all that shiney but it was starting to get dark and i was cold so it doesnt look all that clear

07102006220.jpg

07102006224.jpg

let me know what you think, i know rich loves it already as i went to see him today and let him know the progress, and can somebody tell me how to edit the thread title for future reference thanks

y have you put the orange lenses back on and where have the alloys gone and r you going to paint the bonnet white seeing has you have taken the stickers of as i dont thinks the black bonnet looks right with out the stickers

you dont know how much im apreaceating what your doin, you must have sat and stared at your new brief for quite a while to figure out which way you were gona go to stamp your athoritiy on it.

i think its minted tbh, and the understated wingmirrors tie in nicely with what your doin

are you gona punt the wheels you have in the garage for something else??

glad people like it, i was a tad nervous to what peoples reactions were gona be but im glad there good :lol: wheels in garage will be on the car until i can get hold of sme slipstreams or maybe another set of wheels if i see any i like, i had the idea running through my head and i had to do it, but i spoke to rich first to run the idea past him to see what he thought and i think him saying ye itl look the dogs danglys basically so i had his approval i just thought fcuk it as thats my approach really and if i didnt like it id try some thing else but it has worked really well and im hoping to do a few other things thinking of a glanza spoiler maybe still toying with the idea, the rear brace is an OMP which originally came from one of richs mates off an astra which he had cut down to size so unfortunately cant help you there mate, but yes the plastic has been cut around the brace, hope that helps mate

OH YES! its actually everything i wanted to do but i never had the balls to do it mate!!

i am totally loving the look your going for mate. it starting to take shape already!!

take it easy bud.

Rich.

Looking good Oli, Get the bonnet back to white, looks a bit out of place now without the black stickers. Also if you're after a JDM look then i wouldn't put the wheels back on. Get some proper wheels. Orange indicators look awesome though buddy! Whens your test? Or haven't you booked it yet?

i like it with black bonnet. yes would be better carbon but they dont do one for uk spec so black it is.

i do agree on a change of wheels. if your going jdm the wheels are a massive part. but money doesnt grow on trees i guess.

good work.