Good Night Out Ends In Crash

Guest cheshireglanza

Guest cheshireglanza

right people thought i would put this post up so i might make some off you slow down,got picked up from night out in chester last night by a mate and on the way home there were some chavs in corsa in front taking the piss slowing right down then if we would try over take speed up,we got to straight bit off road so my mate went to over take but the driver off the corsa put his foot down i would not let us back in,i could see sharp bend coming in the road has i travel it every day but my mate would not slow down we went into the bend doing bout 85mph the corsa just behind us hit the back off my mate car i dont no what happen weather the corsa lost control and hit us but it caused us to flip the car over into some persons garden,me and my mate had to climb out off boot which i was clad i was able to do,i was in hospital for most the night getting checked cause i now have a bad back and a very sharp pain in my leg and the police have been asking questions all night on what happened pics off car below and yes its a saxo

post-5086-1263644369.jpg

post-5086-1263644428.jpg

post-5086-1263644487.jpg

post-5086-1263644499.jpg

post-5086-1263644527.jpg

WTF :lol: im glad you are ok babe some fucker could of killed you there mate if i was you id get a taxi next time you want picking up!!.......its a shame you live so far away i could of give you back a rub and made it all better lol :D

I hope you get better soon matey take it easy for a few day :D

WTF :o im glad you are ok babe some fucker could of killed you there mate if i was you id get a taxi next time you want picking up!!.......its a shame you live so far away i could of give you back a rub and made it all better lol :wub:

I hope you get better soon matey take it easy for a few day :p

after the coments you made on my g.f's post y'day. u are begining to worry me....

^^ cheers idrees and micky boy im on the next train to you get all the back oils out and i will bring teddy lmao :wub:

i was just going to go out but now you are comeing i am staying put :p

only kidding mate hope you get better soon :o

:wub:

Yes micky is worrying me now aswell :o:p

Your mates a dick tbh, that saxo its what a 1.1, and the corsa drive is also a dick was obviously going to do that.

But oh well you all live to tell teh tail and learn from teh mistakes.

Glad your not so bad dude.

Oh and did the Corsa stop? I woulda been rather fucking violent if that was me

:wub:

Yes micky is worrying me now aswell :o:p

Your mates a dick tbh, that saxo its what a 1.1, and the corsa drive is also a dick was obviously going to do that.

But oh well you all live to tell teh tail and learn from teh mistakes.

Glad your not so bad dude.

Oh and did the Corsa stop? I woulda been rather fucking violent if that was me

Bad news mate. get well soon. at least it werent your glanza

good to hear your ok man and if i was you i would find the corsa driver and beat the livin daylights out of him and when he cryed for you too stop beat him some more, i know what your friend done was stupid but retards who do that slow down speed up thing deserve to be licenceless forever grrrrrr

you must have gone to the doctors or hospital about your back pain right?

put claim through. you deserve it. :wub: you'll get because you went hospital that day.

take it easy, back pain take the piss.

have you spoke to your mate after and asked him "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING"!!!

you should explain to him what grip means!