Hi everyone, I'm Sam, 19, from Telford, Shrops.

Don't actually one a glanza yet but im looking to buy one around June time. Thought i'd join an advance so i can hopefully get some advice from you all and eventually my hands on a decent one :]

at the mo im driving a fiesta (cheap to run while i build up my no claims.) I had a real interest in the JDM scene for a while now and cant wait to join. my best friend owns a Prelude and my other close friend has a Silvia S15 and ive been to a few shows etc i.e Jap Show JAE and rotorstock.

Ive chosen to go down the Glanza route as im jumping from a fiesta which has about 65bhp. I didnt want to go mad on hp increase as i wouldnt be able to handle it. I really love the Glanza's as they are still small and easy to park etc lol, but still have a good bit of 'boot' if i want to put my foot down, with a marjine for performance increase too. I Cant wait :DD

So yeah, thats a bit about me, look forward to hearing from you all and eventually joining the EP's :D)

Sam.

hehe cheers (y)

i was actually browsing the net for a Glanza forum for about 20 mins but couldn't seem to find a dedicated one. i ended up joining the Toyota owners club as i saw a few posts from Glanza owners etc, turns out there wasn't really a specific owners section for the Glanza and i prefer it to be bit more, well specific lol. Anyway, i noticed on the TOC website there was an advert for sky insurance, and this being one of my main priorities for the car i checked it out and noticed there was a club discount for certain owners clubs... and you guys flashed up there :]

Not that im using you lot for cheap insurance or anything, i am generally interested the cars and cant wait to learn a bit more about them lol. Cheap(er) insurance is a bit of a bonus though :D