Japfest 2010

Guest ep82_girl

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ep82_girl
im not fussed i will go with the flow but would be easier for a lot of people including gaz i presume if we got tickets posted. im not waiting a week till they get send off tho :(

gaz aint had a problem with meeting at the service he is the one leading from the service to japfest and i cant help there bein a bank holiday this weekend and no post will go over bank holiday.

i gotta say, the very thought of hand posting 60 tickets makes me feel ill.

if a huge whack of folk are meetin at a services, such as Gaz, why not hand them out there? save everyone on postage? does the same job, unless folk wana oggle their tickets for a week before the show?? if Gaz is leading the convoy down from the meeting point, then i'm sure he'd hardly care that he got his ticket there as opposed to payin postage on it so close to the show, it hardly makes that much difference gettin it at the meeting point, and its FREE lol!

i will say this however - i wish u guys a class weekend! should be AWESOME!

Phil.

Guest ep82_girl

if someone is running late then i will happily walk up to the gate and get them in with their tickets. i have jules mobile number who is one of the organise so if any issues did arise he would com help out.

anyone that has a ticket will get in and will be on the stand i promise you

xxx

i think all meeting at the service station would be best, your always gonna get people breaking down getting pulled my the cops for doing 150+ BUT if we was to give a telephone number for those that are gonna be late or wont make it etc this would make it easier to sort out, also some one ALWAYS sleeps in so again when there outside queing to ring up and for someone to go out and give them there ticket,

posting out would be nice but there gonna get lost or left at home keeping them all in one place keeps it easy, AND i wanna be using this badboy at the service stationg to call out people names for there tickets :(

megaphone.jpg

Guest ep82_girl

im using that gaz!!!!! that is my toy lol.

i understand things can go wrong but i ave pmed everyone and said if they wnt my number they can have it i will not leave anyone out ok guys!!!

xxx

yeah i think we need to have someone on the hard sholder with a camera and just have all the car's go past would be epic :(

Sure do!

And get someone on the roof of a building, picture of all the Starlets line up.... B):(:o

Guest ep82_girl
SICKIE!!!!!!, i've had 3 day's sick in nearly 6 years at my place, and thats because i thought i wsa having a heart attack :lol:

i just need to get the foreman in the right mood and he give us the shift off hopefully B)

LMAO B) he will be nice to him and brib him B)

xxxx

fuk it gaz bring your foreman with you that will butter him up then he cant tell you off for skiving lol

regarding the tickets no way is it a good idea to post 60 stand passes this late on and so close to japfest

i wouldnt be able to sleep at night thinking royal mails got them lol

plus 60 plus starlets turning up at once will be so amazing :lol:

thats 61 stand passes i want held in a bank guarded by robots jo

and my god the morning of japfest dont get mugged. if anyone looks shifty and your on your own i want you to kick their arses and run lmao