Japfest 2010

Guest ep82_girl

Guest ep82_girl
thats 61 stand passes i want held in a bank guarded by robots jo

and my god the morning of japfest dont get mugged. if anyone looks shifty and your on your own i want you to kick their arses and run lmao

LMAO :lol: i wont be on my own dont worry!! the tickets will be placed in oky on the friday nite along with the sweeties, locked away in the garage ready to give out B) i shall guard them wiv my life and everyone shall get on the stand.

like ive said if u wnt my mobile number plz feel free to pm me

xxxxxx

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ep82_girl
I've got it any way haha

and good i want it in a safe with a trip code that the noise of 61 starlets revving at once will be the only way to open it haha

yes i know the 3am text asking for japfest tickets gave it away :lol: lol B)

hahaha trust me oky is well guard lol!!! il lock my alstation (he is a ex police dog) in the garage that nite to and train him to stay awake and guard her and she will have all her locks on and be alarmed and il alarm the garage door for you to B)

the crown jewels will be like a walk in the park compared to these tickets lol

xxxx

i wasnt having a go or anything earlier guys i was just concerned about people getting there on time etc, just proves its organised alright really B)

this should be such a great day im really looking forward to it. i say starlet barry takes loads of motion pics if he is going to be passenger :lol:

not looking forward to the early start, have to be on redbull all day, which is not a good thing as i will be like hyperactive all day lol, i will probably not shut up.

chanelle x

Guest ep82_girl

lol its ok chanelle but everyone on here is willing to help each other and thats way this will work so well :lol:

if your gonna be hyper il be dragging you out to help me with tickets as you will be able to run about with all that energy lol!!

all i can say is think of the scottish lot they gotta leave super early!!!

xxx

Guest ep82_girl

1 week to go!!!!! :harhar:

got the trophey today for the best turned out car on the forum which Gaz pp is picking seeing they have sponsored the stand :lol:

(sorry for the little error on the trophey my mum got it and the woman printing couldnt read the big block capitals i put lol)

it is cool tho :lol:

if anyone needs me just drop me a pm

xxxx

Guest ep82_girl
Woop woop, next Friday = spending all day on the car B)

me to :lol: im off work wed, thurs and fri so i can get oky and everything sorted :thumbsup:

REMEMBER your bbq food lol and to be on the stand at midday for the feature ;)

xxx

do you think they will let my piece of euro trash in or should i dump it up the road somewhere and walk? :thumbsup:

<----------------- ( i am sorry dunno what i was thinking about buying this car )

Guest ep82_girl
do you think they will let my piece of euro trash in or should i dump it up the road somewhere and walk? :thumbsup:

<----------------- ( i am sorry dunno what i was thinking about buying this car )

yeah you will be allowed to park in the car park :lol:

xxx

Oh yeah I saw that yesterday, are we in a decent spot?

It's alright considering UKSC is new to japfest. away from the padock area, sort of in a field behind one of the better corners to watch the action from.

you'll see. ( :