Hey, just joined the forum today so though id say hello to everyone. I bought my GT turbo the other month and love it! The site looks really good and i think i should learn alot from it.Just cant wait to get started as ive wanted a gt for so long :D New FMIC and EBC being fitted next week.

Heres a pic of how its looking at the mo. Sorry if its to big or theres any probs with it, first time trying to do one :D

l_f7debde8eac74502a6e6b2b4cdebb40b.jpg

And another one. Seats mine aswell.

17161_264324352680_560247680_369135.jpg

cheers guys :D i will do, only work part time while im at uni so its a slow process but its all gunna get done, firstly gunna get it running how i want it then focus on looks afterwards :D

how in gods name did you afford a GT when you got to uni!?

im finding it hard to save up for a glanza with a full time job haha

ha i used to buy and sell cars at one point, saved up a few grand and finally got one :D got mine for £1700 with 54k on clock,12 month mot and running well. Its the limited edition one i think? with the switch for soft or hard suspension. or do they all have that?

ha i used to buy and sell cars at one point, saved up a few grand and finally got one :D got mine for £1700 with 54k on clock,12 month mot and running well. Its the limited edition one i think? with the switch for soft or hard suspension. or do they all have that?

£1700!!! Thats a steal for the condition its in!!

sounds like a good way of making afew hundred now and again.

mmmmm i dont know about that one, im sure somebody will confirm that for you.