Got Dish?

Think you should break away from the norm and fit it the other way round so you have negative dish :D:D

Does look good though. Would love a deep dish one for mine but its already in my face, if it had dish then i wouldn't be able to ft into the seat! :D

go to toyota were they will re-programme it but it costs a fookin bomb!! id just take the bulb out mate

Forget taking it to Toyota lol.. Yeah ill just end up taking the bulb out. My dads gunna ask one of the car electricians at work to see if we can bypass it or something :/

Im sure you must be able to bypass it easily???

My mate removed a airbag in his old BMW with a aftermarket wheel and he got an adaptor, about £14.99, so the light doesn't flash and bypass's the system :D not too sure if there is something similar for toyota versions???

I love your wheel :p

Also Bil, how did you solve the airbag problem?

It's an awesome wheel, can't actually fault it, probably my favourite wheel ever. :wub:

I can't actually remember now, haha. I don't remember removing the bulb? :mellow:

It's an awesome wheel, can't actually fault it, probably my favourite wheel ever. :wub:

I can't actually remember now, haha. I don't remember removing the bulb? :p

Looks mint mate, would love one!

And oh thats great haha :mellow:

Looks mint mate, would love one!

And oh thats great haha :mellow:

Sorry mate, Rick installed it for me, I thought it'd be quite a difficult job so I offered to wash the S15 in return, little did I realise it took him about 30 seconds to do. Pff.

He's very jealous of it though. ^^

Sorry mate, Rick installed it for me, I thought it'd be quite a difficult job so I offered to wash the S15 in return, little did I realise it took him about 30 seconds to do. Pff.

He's very jealous of it though. ^^

Ah, and yeah doesn't take that long haha :mellow:

I've just bought the exact same wheel in suede

Is it real? :mellow:

There are WAY too many fakes on eBay, if it has a terrible looking fake carbon horn surround or similar it'll be fake mate.