Jdm Goodness Spotted..

So you see GTs, Glanzas every now and again, but I've never actually seen the non-turbo JDM EP91s..Coming back from the gym the other day, saw a 5dr Carat! Couldn't take a picture due to snow :wub:

But again a few days ago, in same place I saw a 5dr Reflet! It had genuine wind-deflectors too, something I've never seen on a 5dr EP91. Managed to nab a pic or two :p

DSC01059.jpg

DSC01060.jpg

That's two in a week, next time I'm gonna chase them down and ask them to join the forum lol :mellow:

Anyone else seen Starlets like these around? Don't suppose anybody's seen a SUV (Remix) EP91 in the UK?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Clear indicators aswell!! UKSC should have a lil card thing buisness card, give them to local starleteers :) i always tel local starlet people to check out UK Starlet club.com

Don't think anyone has signed up though lol. Never saw starlets about my area since i've had mine i have spotted more and more N/As :) I see a chinese guy in a SR tried to pull him over he just sped off i think he got scared by the size of me lol