Shaving Balls

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PMSL!!!! I found out once that the NHS use superglue to stick one's c###k out of the way to to it. :p

Took me ages to work out why I had a patch of glue on my belly, 'course it was about #cough#....er... 12" ....or something above my beltline..... :mellow:

In case you're wondering "why", look up testicular torsion, apparently if I hadn't gone into A&E when I did they would have needed to lop one off (technically they should have by their testing rules but the surgion was a bloke and gave it more time to recover than they are supposed to, brings new meaning to the term "black balled" so I was told). :wub:

Safe to say I filed that one away under Bad Days!!! Nearly became half the man I am now!

The anoying thing is I could win any pub 'scar competition' I enter now, but I would be arrested...

Get the aftershave on there staright after, sorts it right out, stings for a bit tho haha!

haha yeh i did try that once aswell for a laugh.......i screamed for about 5mins.....and then laughed after that

moisturise like a big girl is the best way and feels nice :mellow:

LOL @ this thread :wub:

Ste you used scissors?? imagine slipping and chopping the ol' boy off :mellow:

I do mine in the shower, stings when you rinse the shaving foam off especially when you having a hot shower :p its gotta be done though :p

Im due a trim upstairs and down lol

LOL @ this thread :mellow:

Ste you used scissors?? imagine slipping and chopping the ol' boy off :wub:

I do mine in the shower, stings when you rinse the shaving foam off especially when you having a hot shower :p its gotta be done though :p

Im due a trim upstairs and down lol

Only a few times with nail scissors lol until I caught a bit of skin the once. :D

Do it with a razor in the shower now, definately gotta be done. B)

Imagine a Sweeny Todd style cut-throat razor job....argh!

I have to watch out anyway, Mr NHS Scalpel went through a nerve so I can't feel a cut in one stamp size area so I could slash it and not realise.

A bit like leprosy of the scrot!

This thread is hilarious!!

Some bloke I know once tried Veet Hair Removal Cream...I don't know if any of you lads have tried it but don't!! He said it stung soo bad he had to sit in a bucket of freezing cold water for an hour!!

So, do you shave your balls or not?

Oh hang on... :lol:

I was thinking last night actually how awkward it must be for girls shaving down there because we all know what they are like when it comes to self grooming :lol:

One slight slip and its kebab for tea :lol:

I was thinking last night actually how awkward it must be for girls shaving down there because we all know what they are like when it comes to self grooming :lol:

One slight slip and its kebab for tea :lol:

Never watched the misses in the bath?

Used to be on the laptop in the bathroom whilst the ex was in the bath.. Its an interesting procedure... :)