Rolling Road Day @ Mm [magazine Feature]

Guest ep82_girl

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

july 17th dan

ryan no payments have to be upfront-sorry but you have got til the week before the RR day to pay

xxxx

Excellent, it should all be finished by then, hopefully completely run in and ready for the rollers :)

Guest ep82_girl
could you list the categories for each prize. most powerful n/a, show n shine? etc also wil lthere be a most powerful hybrid? ct9 variant i mean.

cheers

i dont know what prizes yet hunni im still working it out as nick td aint told me what he is given yet lol!! (im off to nag agen)

no the catergroies have already been deceided-

*most powerful

*best na

*best gt

*best glanza

*best condition (which is like a show and shine i suppose)

i dont want to do to many catergories or i will end up having a prize for every car going!! lol

xxx

Guest ep82_girl
is there a most powerful n/a 1 aswell or is it just and overall thing?

no cause just best na which will be judged on loads of things and im sure power could play a part.

im bringing sweeties so everyone can have a prize lol

xxx

Guest ep82_girl
ow my car doesnt fall into any of the catogories lol cant you have one for conversions lol

Best Glanza perhaps??? best all condition???

i could do best all round car but how would that be judged??

xx

if by some miracle i manage to get my engine built, put in, run in and mapped i will be there lol

after writing it down it doesnt seem too possible but god loves a trier lol

nice one

xx

Guest ep82_girl
is there any more space on the rollers? Lol n whats the latest u cn ,pay? because im skink till the end of the month lol

theres loads of space left lol. the latest mike will take payments is the wed before the event so he has a few days to sort things out

xxx

Guest ep82_girl

no worries drongo just pm me wen u do ^_^

lol ell dean ive dun an additional catergorey so got best condition and best all round car just for u lol

xxxx

if by some miracle i manage to get my engine built, put in, run in and mapped i will be there lol

after writing it down it doesnt seem too possible but god loves a trier lol

He does that you man, an get Craig to drag his sorry ass along!!!!!! maybe even convoy down from Sheff/Worksop/Chesterfield, just hope it will all hold together as i know yours dont like visiting meets ^_^ only joking!!!!!!!