Rolling Road Day @ Mm [magazine Feature]

Guest ep82_girl

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sound liam :p .

drongo boi-Free to come along dude! just got to pay for the rollers :p.

I dont know why all the n/a boys are like 'im not doing it no point'. Yeah there is! its interesting to know what your car is putting out and to see the AFR's etc :)-Even if there standard!

Mine made a huge 80.9 bhp :p.

Cant wait to see what the GT can produce. Will have fuel pump and ecu on by then :p.

Will be paying soons also

Mitch

Sound liam :p .

drongo boi-Free to come along dude! just got to pay for the rollers :p .

I dont know why all the n/a boys are like 'im not doing it no point'. Yeah there is! its interesting to know what your car is putting out and to see the AFR's etc :) -Even if there standard!

Mine made a huge 80.9 bhp :p .

Cant wait to see what the GT can produce. Will have fuel pump and ecu on by then :p .

Will be paying soons also

Mitch

too right mitch theres every point RR'ing an N/a just cause it wont produce as much bhp compared to the gt's/glanzas it doesnt mean its any less impressive. plus it will be good to see how close poeple can get to the magic 100bhp mark too. and as i said earlier jo's got some awesome prizes to offer out and they do take every type of car and situation into account. but il let jo tell you all the details as shes organised it all :p

Guest ep82_girl

yeah will do :) i just dont know what to give to what section!!!!

i still need to nag nick@td not giving up on him lol!!!

i shall pm you over da weekend steve and see if you think da prizes are right for each section

xxxx

ide probs b up for this as its about 10 mins from my place, not sure about rollers tho nothin spesh bout mine lol

its not just about the rollers mate. its as much about people meeting up and having a catch up and a chat and also a chance for new members that have never been on previous meets/shows to show their faces and meet the rest of the club ;)

im putting my car back together this week then im going to monitor the leak on the gear box if it is leaking from the box i wont be on the rollers if the repaired crank seal was the culprit and all is ok then il be paying Mike straight away :)