Will I Fit In A Glanza?

hi guys!

New to all this and will be buying a glanza very soon hopefully., Love the look of them and the tunability. however ive never sat in one!

Im 6ft 6 and most my height is in my legs. I can fit in corsas and fiesta's quite comfortably and ive drive a ep82 too, is the glanza more spacious then the older ep82 or tighter?

After all i want to fit in it without pain!

Cheers All!

Matt.

I've sat in a fair few cars and out of all the little hatchbacks the Starlets do have a fair bit more headroom. You should fit with the seat all the way back but there wont be any legroom for rear passengers.

I'm 6ft 1 and I do fit the Glanza, but it's not perfect. After about 2 hours of driving or so my right feet starts to hurt, because I'm too close to the pedals. There's isn't a whole of room between my legs and the dash/steering wheel either. As for as headroom, there's quite a lot of it actually. I even got a sunroof and still fits perfectly with room to spare. I think you might have some problems with your legs though, I'd definitely try one out first. Oh by the way just remembered something, I thought that if you fitted an aftermarket seat with custom/other seat rails you might be able to slide back more. I'm interested in getting this done too, since the standard seats are rater shite anyway, they don't really hold you into place. :thumbsup:

I have Bride seat rails and Evo Recaros despite not being cheap they are very handy.

I am fairly tall and I found that the standard seats wern't perfect however since I've had my Recaros as you're lower down your legs aren't as near to the steering wheel.

my god LARGE folk in starlets are funny... im 6ft i suit it no bother...

although theres this chap down my way... he looks way to huge for the car!!!

looks like his knee caps are tucked back behind his ears... its so funny!

• 4 weeks later...

hes fucking huge lol fuck knows why he calls himself socks though

hes an inch taller than me but hes built like a bear haha

but as i said matt you drove my little gt enough times so you'll be fine in a glanza

i'm 5'8 but fitting other seats that slide back further and give more support has been the best mod i have done so far!

biggest problem i have with the original seats are that te seating part is to flat and to short, so your legs just hoover above them.

current seats are a bit lower, seating slants a bit back and entire seat is positioned further back.