Male or female? :thumbsup:

Also, how old are you? Have you looked into insurance costs and things like that? Many people don't realise the insurance prices and only realise AFTER they have purchased the car.

I recognise the one you're after but I'm pretty sure I've just seen it posted around with people saying its good value etc. It looks really nice, similar to mine!

Good luck with your hunting!

Insurance is sorted thank god hence why I've been chasing one for two years and ive saved up like mad haha! Eek don't put me off haha no but is there something worng with it at all at that price then? It could seem genuine if he has receipts as stated for it though? eek you got me panicking now!

Welcome along mate.

The Glanza could be forged, best bet is to take someone who knows their stuff and they will probably know if its actually forged or not after having one conversation with the owner. :thumbsup: The receipts could be fake, who knows?!

It's definitely been hit at the front drivers side like I mentioned on the other thread, not sure if its recorded or not.

Welcome along mate.

The Glanza could be forged, best bet is to take someone who knows their stuff and they will probably know if its actually forged or not after having one conversation with the owner. :thumbsup: The receipts could be fake, who knows?!

It's definitely been hit at the front drivers side like I mentioned on the other thread, not sure if its recorded or not.

Ace threw a spanner in the works for sure but a good one haha you've most definatly put me off which is good thanks for not letting me buy a bag of bolts by the way its soundss!

Bad news all the dude that was buying my car pulled out what a F**K ha! nevermind still got people interested in my car though It just means I get to save more cash woop I decided I'm going to buy a standard one if possible and put my own stamp on it and a get a build thread up on here for all to enjoy will keep you all posted! Shouldnt be too long now! :thumbsup: