South Wales cruise

Just came from this cruise and was very pleased with the starlet turnout, alot better than i thought it would be, didnt get a chance to take pics of all of them but there wer loads of GTs :D

Heres a few pics :lol:

Kitted GT

Kittdgt.jpg

Nice Glanza

glanza.jpg

Seen this somewhere before but dont know where, on TGTT i think

Enkgt.jpg

Blitz FMIC GT someone off of here and was recently on ebay

Blitzgt.jpg

The GT i seen in swansea on friday

Seab.jpg

4EFTE converted UK EP91 with wide arches and Fmic

4Efte.jpg

Smooth back end

Smoooth.jpg

Oh and some videos of course :lol:

Video one

Video 2

Was a really good nyt with a good turnout. what you guys think :p

Yes bad santa noticed your vent there looks smart didnt no if you or any of the others starlets were members lol

Was a good night you think?

I kinda like the Kitted n/a lots of work gone into it n 4efte :D i wanted a flycatcher kitted n/a at one point :lol:

More pics soon :lol:

Yes bad santa noticed your vent there looks smart didnt no if you or any of the others starlets were members lol

Was a good night you think?

I kinda like the Kitted n/a lots of work gone into it n 4efte ;) i wanted a flycatcher kitted n/a at one point ;)

More pics soon :p

yeh it was a good night dude, the n/a was ok, i really want his smoothed tailgate, i didnt get the chance to spk to any starlet drivers over there,

I dont no wether i want i fully smootth tailgate or just the windscreen wiper and that removed and flushes with just a small numberplate in the recess

I could have talked to you or a few others but i dont like to be cheeky or anything lol

• 4 weeks later...

hey guys, white n/a conversion is mine, gotta get the front bumper off the n a different one put on, but decided to sell it now, everyone's open to opinons i guess.. ill still put up a good race?? :lol::D lol!

Welcome to the club Ross, everyone does have their own opinion but hey, i admire what you have done, very indiviual :lol:

Where abouts you from mate?

Im sure it would put up a good race, seen you boot it a few times at the cruise and looked quite impressive :DB)

What car you goin for next?

cheers mate, im living in cwmbran, where you from?? well put it this way, what i have raced e.g. type r's, leon cupra, golf gti and scoobys and ov corse ma mates ep82, the scooby and the ep82 r the only things it cant beat lol!!

selling due to wanting a n/a car because i cant be bothered with the troubles that come with a turbo lol bought it just to say i'v had one really!