Trojan Warning :s

basically when i type in www.ukstarletclub.com and hit enter my antivirus is going mad telling me the site contains a trojan. but i can still get onto the forum if i go through google and search for ukstarletclub forum dunno what its all about.

Guest ep82_girl

aint having no problem owain. can get on via comp or phone perhaps its the comp punishing you for taking so long doing my pic :thumbsup:

lol

i run firefox if that means anything to you hun

xxx

aint having no problem owain. can get on via comp or phone perhaps its the comp punishing you for taking so long doing my pic :thumbsup:

lol

i run firefox if that means anything to you hun

xxx

yeah but what antivirus you using? aint just me having the prob either :) yeah im running firefox too

If i remember rightly. My old laptop had some fake anti virus stuff and that use to block all the sites such as ebay or hotmail etc i got pissed and removed that "anti-virus" and the problem went. Downloaded AVG and no errors atall.

So i don't know if it's the anti virus program. But i suggest the server of the website gets a clean up since thats where the files are stored and trojan will be there. OR YOUR PC ITSELF (MORE LIKELY)

my bf's just had to send his laptop away to because of sum trojan virus, when the bloke came and picked it up he sed that anti virus software is a load of shit like norton for example they make you buy ther packages then bring out a new virus to overcome that package so they bring anuva package out to overcome the virus theyve just made and people keep buying it!!

Oh by the way, Enots, you have my alloys aint seen em on anuva starlet before :thumbsup: lol