Just Entered Starlet World

Thanks mate :thumbsup:

I've just put some rings around the Flaking paint on the door and stuff

If you look closely you can see were the paint has come of on the passenger door, and a bit on the Seal's,

The seal's im going to have a go at doing myself, Going to get some of the paint from Toyota mask along door's and stuff, Rub it down and try spray it myself,

As long as there are no run's or bobble's in the paint it should look fine as it's so thin you won't notice i don't think, If im not happy though or just think it looks bodged im going to put it into a body shop,

Scrapes.jpg

Also on the bonnet round the scoop it has some little stone chips which i will get repaired in a body shop, and the front bumper needs respraying it's go some scratches on it and the paint looks like it's going abit milky,

Considering Age though i wasn't expecting it to be scratch free, I was expecting it to have little dink's and that though, but there isn't any at all :)

Here are a couple more picture's of the Interior and Engine from the Garage website,

AETV25822712_6b.jpg

AETV25822712_5b.jpg

is that in clanville by andover (jerry simpson)noticed the rear window sticker ??? if u dont mind me asking just i no the garage well ,as there is a bog standard one there :-)

Indeed it is mate :) Thats were ive got it from :thumbsup:

haha, it's alright i only found it by typing into google Starlet importer's and it just come up with clan-ville garage clicked on the link it come up with a silver glanza and the black gt :thumbsup:

Just cannot wait to get it home, got to go back next saturday to pick it up

...also, the speakers, pure JDM lol, my bro's GT came with a set of them big boys too!!!...

haha I'm sooooo glad some said this lol an knew it'd be u phil lol..

The jdm speakers are AWESOME!! Give them the respect they deserve lol!

Looks like a clean gt as a base, good luck with it :harhar: