Just Entered Starlet World

got the car :thumbsup: took 2hours to get there, i spent 50mins going over everything and then took it up the road :) i read the buyers guide on here and as said i watched the temperature gauge and guess what... It didn't move up at all :) then went down a bumpy road to check for any knocks there was quite a bad knock from the rear shocks, interior is mint and everything works as it should and also has some hideous speakers on the parcel shelf haha they will be going! The body work is in good condition no dents but the are a few scratches but will get them sorted in time, the car was up for £2750, got it down to £2500 and getting new rear shocks, thermostat and the other little problems sorted oh and cam belt/service, the engine pulls well as does the turbo and gearbox is healthy and the gears slip into place as they should :angry2: i will upload pictures when i get home as cannot do it on my phone :)

Right picture's as i promised! It's looking very boring at the moment but it is how i wanted it so i can start a fresh project :) All it's got is an aftermarket back box, i don't know what make it is didn't really look to be honest probably something shit lol

As for the scratches, it's got some fine scratches on the driver's side rear quarter may polish out but barely noticeable anyway, passenger side (bottom of door) some of the paint has actually flaked off so i will get this done as soon as i can, 2 stone chips around the bonnet scoop again will get sorted,

I was surprised how well they pull, i didn't think they would be that quick until there modified but standard they are very nippy :)

Anyway enough going on and on haha...

30012010071.jpg

30012010070.jpg

30012010069.jpg

As i said about the rear speaker's on the parcel shelf haha!! I will be removing and taking a hammer to them Jeremy Clarkson style!

Picture's uploaded! Oh and im not 100% as didn't really look but i think it has Exeon Headlight's, as when i was checking all the lights and that the dipped beam was a really bright white and the Full beam were just normal colored light's,

Yet indeed i do haha!

Want some Coily's, Wheel's, Full Exhaust, Get scratches sorted and De-wiper the rear :thumbsup:

When i get it back and get some bit's i will start a build thread - something i've been wanted to do for ages haha

looks real smart dude!!!!! looks like a sound purchase to me.

also, the speakers, pure JDM lol, my bro's GT came with a set of them big boys too!!! back box actually looks quite smart tbh.

health to enjoy your new project dude! keep us updated!

Phil.

Cheer's :)

And yes lol and it looks ok but it isn't quite loud enough for me, i don't want a stupidly loud one that's going to get me pulled over 24/7 but lol I wouldn't mind a HKS Silent hi power system,

Thanks, im going to start a build thread when i get it home and start getting a few bit's done :thumbsup: