Ordered some wheel's yesterday of the Rota website,

They said they will email me when the order is being processed, Has anyone ordered of there website before ? If so do you know how long it normally take's for them to process the order ?

I think im just being a little be impatient lol

Cheers :thumbsup:

I've just checked my bank and the money has been taken out at lunch time today, So they must have processed it but just not sent confirmation :thumbsup: lol

i ordered my wheels from rota yesterday. got a email today saying there getting the gt3's in tomorrow (the wheels i'v ordered) but will take proberly till monday to see them as they deal with over 4000wheels when shipment comes in.

I've just read through it properly as i should have the first time haha, i think they only contact you if there is a problem getting the wheels to you in the expected delivery time, So im assuming they have the Rota grids to fit the starlet in stock, so im hoping I'll have them by Friday :thumbsup:

I emailed them last night and this is what they said...

Hi Scott,

Thank you for your email.

Rota wheels received a very large shipment in this week and have been delayed with their dispatch. Roughly 4 people need to unload and sort 1000 wheel's.

Sorry about this delay, the wheels should be leaving tomorrow and be with you on Monday, we'll keep you updated.

Regards,

Simon

But my Status on my order still just say's purchased, It's still got to go to Processing and then Dispatched o well lol

I emailed them last night and this is what they said...

Hi Scott,

Thank you for your email.

Rota wheels received a very large shipment in this week and have been delayed with their dispatch. Roughly 4 people need to unload and sort 1000 wheel's.

Sorry about this delay, the wheels should be leaving tomorrow and be with you on Monday, we'll keep you updated.

Regards,

Simon

But my Status on my order still just say's purchased, It's still got to go to Processing and then Dispatched o well lol

he said Monday the latest to me but i really wanted them sooner. never mind as long they in contact with 1 of us !

Yes i wanted them abit earlier aswel, I was getting annoyed as i was expecting them to turn up, Wednesday or yesterday and they didn't, And they didn't contact me to tell me there was any delay which they said they would!!

But now i know why there delayed im not too fussed :)

This is the thing that is pissing me off! They've taken the Money out of my bank, I better get the wheel's or they best give me a full refund or i will actually go to the Head office/shop/factory what ever it is!!

Even if i get the wheels sent through, I'm sending them back to get a refund, As i don't want a company that have No interest in customer satisfaction having my money, I'd rather send them back and go get the same wheel's somewhere else

Yeh I can see why you would do that.

Right i got an answer from them today.

This is is what they have said.

"Heres the current situation.

Rota UK were expecting a container to contain 4x100 wheels. They received 5x114. You are in the same situation waiting as many others. were very sorry.

We can upgrade to free 16" or wait for around a month for the next shipment.

Sorry again, no excuses other then the wheels didnt arrive.

I think i'll get my refund and go elsewhere. cant be waiting around a month and rolling around on steelies!!