Ok, i just spent the last hour or so editing and hosting all the pics of today's meet in lisburn.

i opened all the pics in Paint, and resized them to 40% and used the brush tool to cover up the number plates, then saved these edited pics seperatley rather than loosing my original images.

i hosted them with Photobucket, pasted the links to here, and the number plates are visible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this has never happened to any of my other pics before!!!! like, an hour and half wasted! wonderful! i have double checked the edited versions and they ahve saved to my PC correctly, i.e. the number plates are obscured!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil.

Weird.

Next time it may be easier to edit the photos on Photobucket. You can use the Twirl tool and hide the number plates. It might take a bit of time but sometimes can look neater than paint, and you don't lose photo quality either, as you would on paint.

Are you definitely sure you're selecting the right ones? I know it sounds like a stupid question just sounds like one of those easy solutions!

Also, I don't ever use paint, I hate it, but does it have layers? If so it may possibly be putting your edits on a new layer and then not saving the new layer.

What file format have you saved them as?

Try linking one of the pictures in here with IMG tags, if it still shows without plates obscured, then I don't know. But I have had it where photbucket seems to show the orignal before, but when linked to a forum it was the changed version :S

Bill: No, Paint doesn't have layers.

nah i didnt upload the originals because some of them worked and some of them didnt, i aint that computer retarded lol.

@Iddy, i wasnt aware that photobucket had a swirl tool! i think i'll try that in future! thanks man!

@Nick - yes i've also had wot u escribe there too!!!!

Phil.

Sure I used paint years ago and did that. If your using paint again, there could be a way around it if it keeps doing it, edit the pics and take a screenshot, then ctrl+V the screenshot and save that file.