Well i could mate no longer, was a nice day outside, roads were dry and so I thought, sod it, quick blast up the road will be good for it.

So out it came from the house, looking alot different from when it 1st rolled in.

Was cold enough on the hands and neck to-day but totally worth it for the grin factor.

This was her when she 1st landed back in August

s3627l.jpg

And this is her after to-days run

wb3.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

And back in the house

DSC_0014.jpg

Mark

Thanks lads,

was great to get out on it again, though still very cold, thats why its back in the house, save me from taking it out again in a hurry :lol:

Luke is 1200cc, only had my licence a little over a year :D

mark

Thanks lads,

was great to get out on it again, though still very cold, thats why its back in the house, save me from taking it out again in a hurry :lol:

Luke is 1200cc, only had my licence a little over a year :D

mark

1200cc!? ;)

Yes Si, its in my ma's office/store room, dad guzzi is under the stairs and BMW in the big room lol.

Yeah 1200cc, 4valves per cylinder, double overhead cam, 120 bhp and around 105nm torque, 6 gears

mark

Must be quick then :lol:

Well to-day was the 1st run with the restrictors off too, i thought i was quick with them in, was fierce acceleration to-day.

need to get a wee fly screen just to throw the wind over my head abit as it starts to be a pain around 70

LOL yes they do mate, best place for them in the winter too

mark