Tattoooooos

yer i want a big one but duno what to get really thats diffrent :/ atm i got tribal one on bottom of back, cheryl coles one on my hand haha! and stars going from behind one ear down across my neck where they get bigger then go smaller down my back

Fool ice more like.

Some people :surrender: I swear people with tats think they are rude or something, people down my way seem to expose every possible tattoo even if it means walking semi-naked - idiots, couldn't care if you had the queen to expose on your body

Fool ice more like.

Some people :( I swear people with tats think they are rude or something, people down my way seem to expose every possible tattoo even if it means walking semi-naked - idiots, couldn't care if you had the queen to expose on your body

yer i dont understand why people do that myself i have tattoos dun for me because i like them not to get my flesh out lol!! where i live thers a town bwt 10mins up the road called sidley and ohh my god!! its a shithole its full of little vicky pollards all fat wiv tattoos hangin out makes me feel sick!!