Which Stage Next?

Which Stage Next?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

thats simple for me, sort out the suspension first

without sounding gay ull be able to get alot more intimate with your car and enjoy driving it alot more,

i think the suspension one of the only real weak areas on the car....

Voted!

Not hard to guess what for!

You will get a proper road feel once you get the uprated suspension fitted, be the RSR and KYB a good solution I wouldnt know, but I have heard good things about them, but dont expect miracles... (I would spend a little more and get some new or 2nd hand coilovers ie Tein Super Streets/HA/Flex or some other type of JDM coilovers, you get much more adjustability and settings to tune your susp with, altho maybe a harder ride, you will get an even better true road feel, as your car will defo be planted to the ground better than the uprated shocks/springs combo, not dissing the quality of course, its just you can do better and you know that! Coilovers = Minted!

Agree with what G said, he told me the starlets weak point is the suspension and so true he was, mate if your going the susp route, get a nice adjustable panhard rod in there too, the old one is w*nk! ;)

Defo the most worth out of the three choices Rick!

Rims make your car look sicker, but at the end of the day they are a cosmetic commodity (to me anyway)

Same with the ICE, makes drives more interesting listening to your fave tunes, but is it worth going overboard?

Hope this helps bro! I know we are on different wavelengths engine wise, but feel free to ask me anything about susp as I have dabbled a bit in it now ;)

All the best with your Stage Selection!!!

Peace Out

Joz

i voted for suspension also... i know what its like being stuck on standard setup, its comfy, but it doesnt inspire any confidence!

but... if im honest to myself, the first thing i did even before washing mine was to put my old pioneer stereo in there, not because im big on ice or anything, but just purely because the original tape player got interference from the alternator... and it was sooo irritating.

my 2p

Rich.

I voted for suspension too mate -- I've got KYB's and RSR springs on my Glanza mate, I'll let you feel how stiff they are at Brunters... For me that's the next sensible step, then wheels, then music.

I've got my girl's old stereo in my car... it doesn't get the radio because I need an adaptor for the ariel and it doesn't feed the rear speakers because I need an adaptor for them too... but it plays my CD's so I'm not too bothered!

Deffo Suspension, you will enjoy your car alot more ;)

No point having all that power if you cant carry the speed around the bends ;)

Afta that i would sort the wheels or maybe the brakes as with the uprated handing you would deffo need to sort the brakes :p

I also think that lowering a car is the most visually enhancing mod, no good having a decent set of wheels or bodykit etc if the stance of the car is wrong :p

Oh yea there are a set of Tein coilovers for sale on TGTT, id take a look