Strange Going Ons

i was on my home from work and i followed a car in to my street think it was a old supra not sure tho and it pulled up out side my house as i pulled onto the drive they shot off flat out just thought this was a bit strange because my glanzas in a tuning garage being built and i was driving my shitter 106. just wondering if anyone else has ever had this??

I've been followed home by a bunch of lads in an N/A Seat Leon after leaving it in the dust then slowed down to the speedlimit n they just followed me home n when i pulled up on my drive i was a lil like shit now they know where i live :s

Then i got out n 1 of the lads did 2 n he just wanted to chat with me about starlets :(

hmmm maybe theyve seen it before and was ther havin a look or sank, be careful they might be wanting it or sank :/ happened with my old mans ktm they got a surprise tho wen he came out with a air rifle, silly idiots obviously didnt see the 2 drive sensors lol

I had that feeling resently that my car was in danger but my siren on my alarm stopped working a few weeks ago but as soon as I got that feeling I went and got a new siren all quiet at mill now!

I'd would keep a close eye on the car at night mate! And look out side whenever a car drive's past your house if you live down a quiet road! I'm trieing to get my dad to sell his car's so i can stick mine right up the back of our drive! as i really don't like it sitting out on the road ;) Especially considering my mum and dads car have been broken into recently

but i have a killer knife that will be going through there heart if they touch it,

And trust me it is a savage knife!! And even though it is only a Display knife it's Razor sharp ;) .........

12022010135.jpg

i was followed home by a burgandy clio 1ce. he followed me into the garage and waited on me filling up then when i left he followed again, i called my dad and he was in the house playing pool with a few mates and they met up with me in the van. i got out of the car and walked over to the clio and there was 4 or 5 wee neds in it and the thing was hotwired! i did what i thought was the right thing to do and made sure they didnt follow me again:D

never seen them again

parked in car park and walk to shops i hear "chirp chirp chirp" i'm like who the fuck is near my car!!. i go back and see about 4/5 lads standning next to it. 2 of them leaning on it as if it was theirs. (i hate it when they do this) Walked towards it and they all give me the looks. I said "What" one of them goes "nice car" etc etc

Got in it started it up (car self locks) and drove off!

Last person that lent against my car new about it!! I hate it when people do it, i asked him nicely to get of the car and he just started laughing, asked him again and just said seriously get of the car it isn't yours so jog on and he squared up to me so i smacked him one right in nose, grabbed him and push him into a brick wall and he ran off!! I hate it so much

I was quite impressed with myself actually as i never normally hit anybody first but i new what was coming if i didn't so for him i made an exception lol

parked in car park and walk to shops i hear "chirp chirp chirp" i'm like who the fuck is near my car!!. i go back and see about 4/5 lads standning next to it. 2 of them leaning on it as if it was theirs. (i hate it when they do this) Walked towards it and they all give me the looks. I said "What" one of them goes "nice car" etc etc

Got in it started it up (car self locks) and drove off!

I like your sig xps420 lol ;)

Last person that lent against my car new about it!! I hate it when people do it, i asked him nicely to get of the car and he just started laughing, asked him again and just said seriously get of the car it isn't yours so jog on and he squared up to me so i smacked him one right in nose, grabbed him and push him into a brick wall and he ran off!! I hate it so much

I was quite impressed with myself actually as i never normally hit anybody first but i new what was coming if i didn't so for him i made an exception lol

you bully lol! ;)

@ Gemz, i can't think of anything better for now