Pics From The Other Night!

Nice pics, the Hondas look sweet. Keirz still nowhere to be seen though. ;)

Cheers Idy, i cant take credit for the pics though unfortanely i didnt take them lol. And you know the story behind Keirz dude lol.

Nice pictures Liam

All the cars are stunning

Craig

Cheers Craig

the dc2 with the green wheels sure that i done them , the were on my ek9 before i swapped it.

Yeah mate there the ones of Andy Ek9, Andy didnt like them so he swapped them with Matt for some black Integra Wheels.

nice pics man....'cept for the hondas!!!!!!!!!! hahah i jest, they look very smart.

also, thats a good point from Iddy, where the funk is your bro these days?????????? WTF!

Phil.

Lol cheers Phil, Keirz is gay now days mate. Hes moved house and settled down with his Mrs and stuff mate, looking at selling the V too. :p

nice pics man car looks really nice

p.s sell me your carbon lip oh god sell me it ;)

Cheers mate, and you can have it if i decide to break my car :p

really loveing civics now

After seeing how much abuse they can take with minimum attention/servicing you'd want one.

My mate has a CRX who drives the shit out of his B16 VTEC, countless times sits weekly bouncing off the limiter. Yes it's pretty silly and all but that just goes to show how strong they really are. I would never dare to do that to my V as it most likely wouldn't like it, could be wrong but wouldn't want to learn the hard way. These cars only move when the needle is pointing at the RED zone. He services it at every 4k just to keep it running sweet, but not absolutely necessary unlike starlets. The VTECs are such high revving cars it's unreal. They are certainly not slow out of factory either and handle a dream.

But then there are many who hate them, but only time would convert them ;)

dont suppose you have any pics of my..er..andys ek9, would be good to see what hes done to it , was mint when i gave it away

210920091025.jpg

sorry for hijack, its all yours again, good to see someone still rockin the green meanies ;)

get that exhaust to sit higher ;) loooking kool dude

Mate the exhaust is major pissing me off, was the next job to get sorted, but car decided to break so its gonna have to wait a few months now ;)

Liam: Is the red one Mikes?

Once the GT is on the road i wouldnt mind chipping over to nottingham-if you lot fancy meeting up, take some pics etc.

Also, whats Nottscarclub like?

Mitch

Yes Mitch, the red one is Mikes hes just put the carbon bonnet on it. Looks lush. And yeah mate when its ready just gimme a shout mate and we'll arrange summit would be cool to do another shoot sometime.

Also, Nottscarclub is pretty weak mate if im being honest, i have a lot of mates on that site thats why i have the sticker on my car. But the forum is rarely updated.

Red JDM Teg looks lush..mmmmmm

Yeah need to get your rear tail sitting a bit higher

I know mate, its getting sorted soon dont worry :p

Jobo, I have no pics of the EK9 at the minute i can assure you its in safe hands though. I did the tyres on it last weekend and hes defiantly looking after it. He was suppose to be coming on the shoot with us but something else came up so he had to cancel :p When i get some pics of it ill Pm them over to you buddy.

Thanks for all the comments people.