Central Locking Kits For Starlets?

hey i have a starlet 'S' which mean no central locking :D and being a 5 door it get pretty annoying!

i was wondering if Toyota do a central locking kit for the starlet, because most strlets have central locking (higher models)

i think there must be because if the central locking goes wrong in a strlet they must be able to replace it wouldn't they?

if there is then what would the price of it be, and fitting also?

Thanks

Anup :D

Is it weird that my sportif has central locking? Out of all my mates my sportif is the only one I know with it..

Find a 5 door sportif or a GLS as mentioned above and get the parts, I love the central locking on mine.

Shafz.

Have you got an alarm on it?

If not kill two birds with one stone and get an alarm that can do it.

exactly what i was gonna do!! :)

im thinking bout a clifford alarm

im asking it new just because it would be a pain taking it from another starlet breaking, and it'll still be 11 or so years old.

and if i get it new from Toyota maybe they can fit it professionally

anyone know?

Thanks

Anup

As said best to get a decent alarm and then get them to install central locking while at it.

i got mine done when i first bought my car, Toad C5 and central locking and electric windows was about £250 all in.

how much did all of your alarms set you back? (fitted)

im looking at the 'Hornet Maxx 1' , its £219.99 fitted and its 'Thatcham Evaluated Category 1' , and 'On-board Dual-Circuit Immobilisation ' im guessing the second thing is an immobiliser because i dont think i have 1 right now

Anup

Edit : that price is without the central locking, im still locking into the central locking.

there are loads of universal kits on the market i bought this one last time i needed to add central locking.

http://tntautotuning.com/new-universal-rem...ml?currency=GBP

Depending on your keys you can have them cut in to the blades on the remote aswell.

If you have any clifford or toad alarm installed they should cost no more than 25 quid a door to add a central locking kit when they install the alarm.

there are loads of universal kits on the market i bought this one last time i needed to add central locking.

http://tntautotuning.com/new-universal-rem...ml?currency=GBP

Depending on your keys you can have them cut in to the blades on the remote aswell.

If you have any clifford or toad alarm installed they should cost no more than 25 quid a door to add a central locking kit when they install the alarm.

Sorry you would also require the basic kit as well

http://www.swd-uk.net/central-locking-kit-...ersal-824-p.asp but just a 2 door version which should be easy to find.

hey thanks man for finding the links! ;)

but the reason im going for this one...... http://www.cliffordproductsdirect.com/onli...;products_id=42

because it comes with fitting aswell, and they come to you, not the other way round. And i no it'll work out slightly cheaper if i get some random garage to do fiting and buy a cheaper kit from somewhere else, but im also wanting reliability and a proffesional fit. the link above ^^ also has lifetime warranty :)

and also i no its legit not some dodgy stuff.

Thanks mate 4 finding the links tho, and £25 a door doesn't sound too bad ;)

Anup