The roads are so appalling at the moment, And what happened just a minute ago has serious pee'd me off so i've got to have a moan!!

There is this massive pot hole that has magically appeared down the high street were i live, I was going to the high street about 35mph on way home from the Medstone meet and BANG went straight over it and the whole car jumped of the ground!! Switched car off immediately incase i smashed the sump in luckily i didn't but have smashed the front underneath engine cover its now in 2 Piece's :D:D

We all pay Road tax and what for!!? So annoying specially as i've just got my wheels and coilys on and just given them a right good smashing because the Government/Council don't do F**k all about the roads !!

tell me about it mate, i was doing about 40 on a country lane and went into a hole about 6" deep and heard a big fucking bang!! I too checked for Sump but was fine, on the way back turning right into a road was 2 potholes located 1 after the other, driver side rear wheel went into both, and thanks to that shit that suspension needs to be replaced.

It is really pissing me off, there are still so many around here, some are unbelievbly deep and wide, yet not filled, some smallers ones have been filled, forming a bumpy texture...

It is absolutly shocking like, theyre saying its worse at the minute because water gets into the cracks and because of the cold weather it freezes and then expands and then cracks the tarmac...

Unless your driving something with 8 inchs of ground clearance and suspension that floats then your fooked! :D

madness! these are whats doing my head in the most now. potholes everywhere here! hit a few in the sr which really fucks me off now i have coilovers like alot of other people on here! any damages and they will know about it! :D

also speed bumps while im at it! why the hell do we need 100 of them in a small town! they are bigger than my bloody car!

rant over :D

madness! these are whats doing my head in the most now. potholes everywhere here! hit a few in the sr which really fucks me off now i have coilovers like alot of other people on here! any damages and they will know about it! :D

also speed bumps while im at it! why the hell do we need 100 of them in a small town! they are bigger than my bloody car!

rant over :D

Aye don't get me started on speed bumps :D

Same story round here aswell, the roads are utterly shit. The amount of people we get in work with cracked alloys due to the crap roads is rediculous.

I just try my best to avoid them.

When i have a passenger, they always say "Bet the person behind you thinks your drunk the way you drive".. Im like, you seen the size of the potholes lol?

we pay road tax for the same reason as any other tax because the government want to take as much of our money as possible for doing nothing. road tax is like 120 quid . vat goin up to 22 % income tax is 20% for me and then they wanna take 20% of my money when i die off the people i give it to. so on average im payin lik 65% of my money to the government.

anyhoo back on topic. the holes are shocking . nearly lost it on the M 8 driving to work. doin 70 which is normal and boom theres a pothole that wasnt there before. car did its own thing and swerved so i was half in the hard shoulder. if i had crashed i woulda been straight on the phone to a lawyer.

best thing to do is report the pot holes if you see them, there was a massive one in my area about 8 inches deep. :)

if you report them they get it sorted within a couple of days normally.

your council normally has a special phone number for it. normally people dont know or cant be bothered and they get bigger and bigger.

by the time road maintenance find out about them, some people have already damaged there cars. :) does take this piss though!!!

the pot holes around my way in glasgow are huge! they dont even fill them in with tarmac anymore! they just throw a lot of stones in it! the council are wankers, after a week calling everyday to get the roads salted in my mums estate as no 1 was getting out of it and they turned up and put red ash down instead of salt, WTF?

Our roads now aren't far off to the roads in India, all we now need is a shortage of traffic lights - i'm sure travellers can take care of that.

We by far have one of the worst roads in Europe yet we are a prosperous country, hmm. I want to shag all of these councillors daughters - that'll make me content for a period