Glanza V Insurance

Im looking for a v in the next few months but I cant find any insurers who dont charge silly money. Who is everyone else with? Have you notified about any mods or not? Im 20 and will have 2 years ncb in april. Any help is welcome :)

am with the kwik fit... i have 7 points been banned one claim one year ncb and got lisance back last jan 1500 fc

im with Bradford and Bingly

9 points, 3 years no claims, modified Glanza V.

£136.50 fully comp for the year :D:D:lol:

Has to be best quote of the year and i'm very surprised as to how you got it so low, You sure they not missed a 0 of the end price your paying.

I just got a quote of Bradford and Bingley for myself (30 year old) and i've got 9 years no claims, no points, no accidents but very bad postcode area :)

I got fully comprehensive quotes on the following completely standard cars:-

Glanza V Turbo - £1051.

Non Turbo Manual Supra - £3352 (absolute shocker and i was thinking of buying one of these next).

Fiat Cinqucento (v low insurance group) - £652

Seems like i have to pay around 6 to 8 times more on my insurance just because of the postcode, i thought at worse it would be double payment compared to a good postcode area.

Ady thats sucks big time, ever thought of moving :D lol

N/a supra £3352 :) thats scandalous :lol:

hi mate

i've got my own place in a better postcode area but i've let it out at moment, i've been told by various people to insure it on the house i've let out but its a big risk in case anything happens. That Supra quote will come down to around £950.

Non Turbo Manual Supra - £3352 (absolute shocker and i was thinking of buying one of these next).

Are you kidding? i can insure a "uk" tt supra for £1500

and a jdm one for around.. £2500

3 points.. 2ncb 21years old.