I Had My First Lesson :)

just thought id let you all know i FINALLY had my first lesson :lol: and i didnt die, i was so suprised. the man said i was dead good, considering im crap at gears, crap at braking, crap at steering and ave a massive fear of steering wheels ... although i couldnt keep in on the right side of the road, i was everywere lol my straight lines were disgraceful! lol he kept pulling the wheel and telling me we dont live in america! ive got me next one on friday and then on sat morning :)

just thought id let you all know i FINALLY had my first lesson :lol: and i didnt die, i was so suprised. the man said i was dead good, considering im crap at gears, crap at braking, crap at steering and ave a massive fear of steering wheels ... although i couldnt keep in on the right side of the road, i was everywere lol my straight lines were disgraceful! lol he kept pulling the wheel and telling me we dont live in america! ive got me next one on friday and then on sat morning :)

haha well done anyways :D:D

Glad you enjoyed your lesson :lol: a few people i know have never had another lesson after the first one becuase they thought they was really bad but everyone has to start somewhere.

3 lessons in one week your keen to pass :)

first lesson was abit of a waste for me. just got to grips with everyting and the lesson was over. I done 2 hour sessions in a crash course, worked better for me.

because yur always behind the wheel working upto yur test date.

Good luck witht the rest of them!

il stay away from southport for a few months then :)

haha yeh probs for the best! :rolleyes: i had my first one last week :lol: i wanna try and pass by september, but i doubt it cause i wont have the money cause ive got loads to do this year ;) n thanks guys

the first lesson is the worst, you feel like your holding the whole world up by driving at 20mph everywhere :lol:

good luck with the lesson tho :lol:

haha yeah, my instructor only let me get to 3rd gear at 30mph in my first lesson!

keep at it you`ll get the hang of it, good luck with the lessons :lol:

yeh i got overtook twice :lol: haha i was doing like 23mph i have done like 50mph when i was messin around in my mates car, its just scarier on the road, got one tonight at half 5 excited :lol:

50mph?? Is that it i wont tell you what i had out our old Subaru then lol

lets just say it was triple figures

heyyy it was the first time id done all gears by my self and everything i was very proud :lol: haha i drove home last night too i was scared! there was a bridge n traffic lights and everything it was horrible, im driving down coast road and things today i dont wanna go im well gonna die haha i stall first time yesterday tho on a lesson, instructors fault tho, he was talking to me n puttin me off :lol: