New wheels and coilovers fitted

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k282/pw_...boutpics010.jpg

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k282/pw_...boutpics010.jpg

Had a go changing it and made it worse!!!! Have to take a few more and try again,i hate computers when i can't work stuff out! ;) I think the purple is a rover colour of all things,previous owner had it done it looks really nice when the sun comes out. Wheels are 16" ACE 198 in hyper black.

this could be what your doing but here goes.

i assume the photos are a standard digital camara size when there on your computer. upload it to photobucket via browse/ upload.

when the photos on theres a button above it saying edit.

chose message board in the drop down box then resize.

when this is done click on the image you want and this brings up a full size picture. right click on it and choose properties. then copy the adress it gives you. will begin htpp somthing. on your post click the insert image. past it into the box that comes up. that should work then.

sorry if ive made it sound confusing dude.

Yea love the colour mate wheels look good just need to be lower ;) espec on the back ;)

Thanks guys. Alot of folks like the colour,might do the rest of the car the same,it's lush when clean and the sun's on it! Can't really go much lower on the front theres a bit of scrubbage in the twisties as it is and over the speed bumps round my house,and i've whacked the exhaust on them too ;) the back can come down a little bit yet though.

It came with GAB adjustables,bloody hard but real good,front ones were knackered so had to get them rebuilt by Falcon shocks in poole.Top guys down there good service £300 and they are as good as new. so much better for it. ;)

They dont look black in the pics but the rims are black on the inside and edges with the face being kinda polished.They are darker in the flesh.Sold as hyper silver but the two are the same finish apparently.I had the same ones on an old car i had.By hyper black are you thinking of actual black rims? They only rub if i'm really pushing it on a bumpy bendy bit of road,throwing the car round like a nutter! ;) Only had it scrape once or twice.

• 6 months later...

Was such a nice day today i decided i'd had enough of the FMIC sittin in the box so i fitted that and a smaller rad and a some purple samco rad hoses! :(

starletpics203.jpg

starletpics202.jpg

starletpics201.jpg