Basically its a murder mystery interractive movie game.

EVERY decision you make has an effect on the next etc. You have to use 4 characters to help solve the mystery of the origami killer before he kills again.

Its really clever as in one scene you have to convince this woman to give you information so you have the options of playing on her heartstrings, playing the hard man, giving up or playing the guilt card. Each one has an effect on how she answers the question and the ones after. If you piss her off she wont answer any of the questions after but if you dont push her enough you wont get the answers you want/ need.

Each character can die too and you not fail the game - you will just get another ending and even if all 4 die there is still the gruesome ending lol!

Steve

Only on PS3 (as laxbox can't handle it lol)

I havent finished it yet but once you have finished an "episode" you can free play it again afterwards so I did that and got myself shot for the fun of it haha!

There's loads of gameplay left and then the fact that pretty much every decision you make affects the outcome - even if you kill off all the characters you still get an ending - just not the one you wanted.

• 2 weeks later...