Rhys Aka Southwales_tuner

Hi guys,

I made a stupid mistake by giving this guy some money for something, and now he's disappeared off the face of the earth. The last I heard was that he's going to try and fit the item in a box and if it doesn't fit, he's "stumped" - to which I replied WHAT? A box isn't an only way to wrap an item, you can use bubble wrap, cardboard etc! No reply after that, and it's been over a week. I had to email him more than once to even get that reply saying he's gonna try and fit it in a box and I've paid him over a month ago.

Anybody local to him, got his number? Heard from him lately?

Idrees

the finacial problems he was having i would probably b led to believe he has run off with your money buy now.... as far as i can gather from all the stupid threatening pm's i got from him, just for busting him trying to add 250 pounds mark up on the stuff he got off drpsi

he almost sounded crazy enough that he needed help if u know what i mean.... :lol:

Sorry not seen this.

I dont have a number for him, if thats not his one that JO posted then I can get it for you later as he rang my mate on Saturday when he picked up an EG