Can You Identify These Alloys?

Those are Weds Sports Kurage wheels

Nice one riko!! :lol:

lots of people have said they're gt3 but (i asked on tgtt before) but as mentioned on here they have less spokes

i reckon i might have an ex circuit racing glanza?? or maybe im just hoping lol

just found out that these wheels were used for circuit racing,my suspension is very firm (no coilovers ) & handles like it's on rails,(i had a williams before & this handles better!!!) also has a drift handbrake button fitted.

like i say,maybe im just hoping?? but who knows? it could be?

Im pretty sure rotas' whole range of wheels are copy's..

Maybe so, but what you meen by ex circuit racing glanza could just be someone who tuned the car and took on the track.. like a lot of people do on here. Or was just tuned for street... which is why were on this forum right? In my opinion... i wouldnt want to buy a car thats been an ex-racer... its just proof that its been driven hard!

Mitch

Im pretty sure rotas' whole range of wheels are copy's..

Maybe so, but what you meen by ex circuit racing glanza could just be someone who tuned the car and took on the track.. like a lot of people do on here. Or was just tuned for street... which is why were on this forum right? In my opinion... i wouldnt want to buy a car thats been an ex-racer... its just proof that its been driven hard!

Mitch

yeah,i see what you're saying but then i think every one of our car's (circuit or street) has been driven hard.

would be nice if it was some famous racing drivers car,(a mate of my has an r5gtt cup car that was owned & raced by rowan atkinson-mr bean :) ) but there's not much chance of finding out as it obviously has different plates now.

probably just tuned for street racing anyway :lol:

They're not solely a racing wheel...

Also, Kurage means "Jellyfish" in Japanese, as apparently these wheels look like a jellyfish.... :lol:

but they were used for racing :) then i thought of the other bits & just wondered :) has a frp jam bonnet too,i'l never find out so i'l just forget about it now anyway.