Check These Carbon Rims Out!

how much you reckon then??

according to an article i found in google. its dated the 5th last month and says roughly the price will sit at ...... wait for it

£1466 EACH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

be a shit tonne of weight saving tho. might buy a set and even buy one for a spare.

I saw a version of these a few years ago when i was at SEMA in 2007. They look slick up close. They where on a fully carbon lotus elise, and i mean fully carbon. They had remade the whole car from Carbon, the chassis, bodywork everything.

I also saw Glass wheels :blink: They where just weird..........wouldn't trust them for sh!t. :)

glass_wheels_closeup.jpg

Jason :)

I bet that glass wheel gets you a lot of looks. :)

Bet they are a right pain in the arse to keep clean! Got to take the wheel off every time you need to clean the inside of the wheel as its a whole solid piece of glass.

and don't do the wheel nuts up to tight................CRACK!!!!

But when you are driving along and they are clean i bet they look pretty cool! :blink:

Bet they are a right pain in the arse to keep clean! Got to take the wheel off every time you need to clean the inside of the wheel as its a whole solid piece of glass.

Yea, that's kind of a major flaw in their design! But then again who cares when it looks like your car is floating on air. :blink:

honestly, think about how long it takes you to do a corner, We have sit there and go in and out of every spoke, use our fingers in some cases to get the shit off, all this chap has to do is take of 40 screws and just put a sponge and water on the glass. overall it'll probably take a few more mins then it takes us, but if i was him i will just take the wheel off lol give it a proper clean that way he only has 5 bolts and not 40 screws lol